Accountemps Bookkeeper Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2015

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accountemps (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very quick and the interviewer was super friendly and sweet. Very professional and so willing to help. Asked a lot about your experience so know what you put in your resume. Be very detailed and let them know anything you left off of your resume. Also ask about pay requirements so be sure how to answer that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Bookkeeper Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I applied online and contacted them shortly after. I was told to come in for an interview. I dressed professionally and brought 2 forms of id and my resume, as I was told to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps (Franklin, TN) in May 2013.

Interview

First I had a few phone interviews, then I went into two offices to interview with 3 different people. Accountemps e-mailed the new hire paperwork to me. Then I was able to scan/fax the paperwork back to them. Afterwards I was able to do all my testing at home, which was nice since I lived over an hour away.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a career?   1 Answer

Bookkeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accountemps in January 2012.

Interview

Filled out the usual paperwork and took computer evaluations on MS Excel and QuickBooks. Then had a short interview with a recruiter. The staff were pleasant and professional.