Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accountemps
- Accounting Clerk (14)
- Accountant (12)
- Accounting (11)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Staff Accountant (6)
- Accounts Payable Clerk (6)
- Staffing Manager (5)
- Data Entry (4)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Temporary Employee (4)
- Bookkeeper (4)
- Temp (3)
- Junior Accountant (3)
- Data Entry Clerk (3)
- Mortgage Processor (2)
- Salaried Professional (2)
- Financial Specialist (2)
- Accounting Temp (2)
- Accounting Professional (2)
- Senior Accountant--Salaried Professional (2)
- Temporary (2)
- Temporary Accounting Position (1)
- Temporary Bookkeeper (1)
- Entry-level Financial Analyst (1)
- Accountant Clerk (1)
- Securities and Operations Specialist (1)
- Customer Service, Data Entry (1)
- Accounting Clerk (Entry Level) (1)
- Entry Level Accounting (1)
- Temp Or Temp-to-Hire Positions (1)
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Accountemps (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2015.
It was very quick and the interviewer was super friendly and sweet. Very professional and so willing to help. Asked a lot about your experience so know what you put in your resume. Be very detailed and let them know anything you left off of your resume. Also ask about pay requirements so be sure how to answer that.
- Just asked what you did at your previous jobs. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps
Bookkeeper InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week – interviewed at Accountemps.
I applied online and contacted them shortly after. I was told to come in for an interview. I dressed professionally and brought 2 forms of id and my resume, as I was told to.
- Explain the accounting process. Answer Question
Bookkeeper InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps (Franklin, TN) in May 2013.
First I had a few phone interviews, then I went into two offices to interview with 3 different people. Accountemps e-mailed the new hire paperwork to me. Then I was able to scan/fax the paperwork back to them. Afterwards I was able to do all my testing at home, which was nice since I lived over an hour away.
- What I was looking for in a career? 1 Answer
Bookkeeper InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Accountemps in January 2012.
Filled out the usual paperwork and took computer evaluations on MS Excel and QuickBooks. Then had a short interview with a recruiter. The staff were pleasant and professional.
- Describe your ideal manager Answer Question