Accountemps

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Contractor Interview

Santa Clara, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Accountemps in October 2012.

Interview Details – Had a 12:30 interview that got moved to 3:00, then waited in their lobby until 3:45 for the recruiter to come out. They asked basic questions, most of which could have been answered by my resume. The interview lasted about 15 minutes, and at the conclusion they told me the hourly rate would be $5 less than other staffing agencies I am signed up with. They also said they would be e-mailing me some skills tests, but I have yet to receive them.

Interview Question – What is your ideal company/industry to work for?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accountemps

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!

Accountemps Videos

Accountemps – Why Work for Us?

Accountemps is the world's first and largest specialized temp agency for accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals. Our temporary staffing solutions connect highly skilled professionals with the best companies… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accountemps Contractor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accountemps employees and interview candidates.