Accountemps

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Finance Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in March 2009.

Interview Details – the lady interviewer asked generic questions and didn't seem to be interested in my answers. didn't have any eye-contact with me and lifted her head only when she asked the salary requirements question. seemed like she hated her jobs and wasn't interested in conducting a productive interview, but just needed to move through a quata of resumes that day.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accountemps

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!

Accountemps Videos

Accountemps – Why Work for Us?

Accountemps is the world's first and largest specialized temp agency for accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals. Our temporary staffing solutions connect highly skilled professionals with the best companies… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accountemps Finance interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accountemps employees and interview candidates.