Accountemps

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Toledo, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accountemps in May 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online then they had an phone interview with me before asking to come to talk in person the next day.

Interview Question – just normal question about what I did , what my potentials are and about my last jobs.
They may ask in detail about what software you used and how you used it when you was working with previous employers.
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

El Segundo, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Accountemps in November 2012.

Interview Details – It was pretty straight forward. The recruiter will basically talk about your areas of your interest, what you look for in a company, your salary expectation and so on.

Interview Question – no unexpected question.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in June 2008.

Interview Details – Staffing company sent me for an interview and started working the same day.

Interview Question – Detailed question regarding MS Excel software mastery.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was provided before the interview

Financial Analyst

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accountemps in November 2009.

Interview Details – only interviewed with the job agency, and bargained for salary, got temporary job then turned to permanent.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accountemps

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!

Accountemps Videos

Accountemps – Why Work for Us?

Accountemps is the world's first and largest specialized temp agency for accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals. Our temporary staffing solutions connect highly skilled professionals with the best companies… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accountemps Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accountemps employees and interview candidates.