Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accountemps
- Accounting Clerk (12)
- Accounting (11)
- Accountant (8)
- Staff Accountant (5)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Staffing Manager (4)
- Data Entry (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Temp (3)
- Junior Accountant (2)
- Accounts Payable Clerk (2)
- Data Entry Clerk (2)
- Temporary (2)
- Temporary Employee (2)
- Senior Accountant--Salaried Professional (2)
- Bookkeeper (2)
- Accounting Temp (2)
- Financial Specialist (2)
- Temporary Accountant (1)
- Temp Staff (1)
- Temporary Financial (1)
- Air/Ocean Agent (1)
- Entry Level Loan Processor (1)
- Accounting Professional (1)
- Accountant Clerk (1)
- Securities and Operations Specialist (1)
- Customer Service, Data Entry (1)
- Accounting Clerk (Entry Level) (1)
- Entry Level Accounting (1)
- Temp Or Temp-to-Hire Positions (1)
Financial Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Accountemps (Toledo, OH) in May 2013.
I applied online then they had an phone interview with me before asking to come to talk in person the next day.
- just normal question about what I did , what my potentials are and about my last jobs.
They may ask in detail about what software you used and how you used it when you was working with previous employers. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps
Financial Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps (El Segundo, CA) in November 2012.
It was pretty straight forward. The recruiter will basically talk about your areas of your interest, what you look for in a company, your salary expectation and so on.
- no unexpected question. Answer Question
Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day – interviewed at Accountemps (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2008.
Staffing company sent me for an interview and started working the same day.
- Detailed question regarding MS Excel software mastery. Answer Question
Salary was provided before the interview
Financial Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at Accountemps in November 2009.
only interviewed with the job agency, and bargained for salary, got temporary job then turned to permanent.
- What is your weakness? Answer Question