Accountemps Financial Consultant Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in March 2012.

2 weeks ago I received a call from Accountemp asking me to have an interview with them.
I waited 2 hours before interviewed by one recruiter, they also kept a copy of my identity, with SSN exposured to them. The receptionist also asked me to do a stupid survey on their computer, which also need lots of personal information including SSN, home address, phone The survey focused on the lay-off insurance you've ever got, nothing to do with the job application!
The recruiter chatted with me for 30 minites without touching the professional accounting experience. She said that the company will hire me as a permanent employee, they will provide basic salary, quarterly bonus, overtime pay, insurance. That all sounds good but she did not even signed a contract with me! What they promised were totally bullshitting.
I have never heard from them again after I stepped out their office! But they kept all my personal information. The experience with this company is really bad, I won't believe that an interview with recruiter will give me a job.

Interview Questions