Accountemps Financial Specialist Interview Questions

Financial Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accountemps (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied online and was invited to have the accounting and excel tests. The tests provide you with scores for begining skills, intermediate and upper level skills. After passing with at least 75% score on both accounting and excel, you are offered a position and you are invited for several interviews with staffing executives and branch managers at the office you applied and at other four offices around Dallas.

Negotiation

It was easy and normal, as I was aware of the process.

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Financial Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Westborough, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

I was called by one of the managers to come to the interview. First I was given a computer based test on accounting and excel. Then the 1:1 interview with the manager began with our discussion about the test results and what I want to do. It was pretty conversational and comfortable. At the end, the interviewer asked me to contact them again the following to see if there is any job. I got my first assignment right on that following week.