Accountemps

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Specialist Interview

Financial Specialist
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview Details – Applied online and was invited to have the accounting and excel tests. The tests provide you with scores for begining skills, intermediate and upper level skills. After passing with at least 75% score on both accounting and excel, you are offered a position and you are invited for several interviews with staffing executives and branch managers at the office you applied and at other four offices around Dallas.

Negotiation Details – It was easy and normal, as I was aware of the process.

Financial Specialist Interview

Financial Specialist
Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was called by one of the managers to come to the interview. First I was given a computer based test on accounting and excel. Then the 1:1 interview with the manager began with our discussion about the test results and what I want to do. It was pretty conversational and comfortable. At the end, the interviewer asked me to contact them again the following to see if there is any job. I got my first assignment right on that following week.

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!