Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accountemps
- Accounting Clerk (15)
- Accounting (13)
- Accountant (12)
- Accounts Payable Clerk (8)
- Staff Accountant (7)
- Financial Analyst (7)
- Temporary Employee (7)
- Staffing Manager (6)
- Bookkeeper (5)
- Data Entry (4)
- Administrative Assistant (4)
- Temp (3)
- Junior Accountant (3)
- Data Entry Clerk (3)
- Mortgage Processor (2)
- Salaried Professional (2)
- Accounting Professional (2)
- Accounting Temp (2)
- Temporary Accountant (2)
- Senior Accountant--Salaried Professional (2)
- Financial Specialist (2)
- Temporary (2)
- Temporary Accounting Position (1)
- Temporary Bookkeeper (1)
- Entry-level Financial Analyst (1)
- IAssistant Manager (1)
- Temp Staff (1)
- Temporary Financial (1)
- Air/Ocean Agent (1)
- Entry Level Loan Processor (1)
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps.
They called me and invited me for a face to face interview. No serious questions. They are eager to connect you to any jobs they have to fill. Be ready to talk about your resume and express your interest and goals clearly so that they would get you a suitable job.
- They asked me about my experiences in the resume. What kind of companies and industry I&#039;m interested in. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Oakland, CA) in September 2015.
Fill out some paper works, and went over my resume. Took about 45mins for the whole process. Met another person for a quick chat that sums up everything i told the interviewer, and they told me they will contact me if they found anything to suits me.
- So what did you do at your previous job? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.
Typical as expected, met with two recruiters.to discuss my skills and their processes. Also discussed what areas I am interested for assignments. Positions are either temporary assignments or temp to hire.
- What areas are preferred for assignments? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Portland, OR) in September 2015.
This inteview was via Skype and it was a great experience. They asked about past financial experience, my degree, and what type of position I was looking for. The interviewer was professional and direct throughout the process and post interview communication has been great. I would easily recommend Robert Half Accountemps to friends as a way to find entry level finance and accounting positions.
- What are you looking for in a future employer? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (The Woodlands, TX) in September 2015.
Filled out an application, was brought in by recruiter, and we went over my resume and references. The interview lasted a little under an hour. It was very informal and low stress. The interview was offered in office or via Skype. I chose in office to avoid distractions and to meet the recruiter in person. Everyone in the office is very friendly.
- Tell me what kind of job you are looking for. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
very easy in person. take elevator upstairs and interview with recruiter. simple and relaxed want to know what kind of job you are looking for to find you a match with employer
- what are you looking for in a job Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps.
It is a 3-4 step interview process. Be prepared for it to last about a month. You will meet with local Branch Manager, Regional Director, shadow the office and do a mock phone exercise.
- How important is money to you? Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.
Worse experience ever! First guy called me without introduce himself. He was rude while I tried to ask which company he's calling from, I just want to make sure he is not a scam call. I'm sure normal person wouldn't have a problem explaining who you are when you call someone you do not know. However, this guy just got weirder, got more frustrated, and started to whisper so he can say something mean. I got his name by tricked him to give me his email address, then I call the company to report about this guy. They said this never happened before (oh sure) and set me up with another person for the interview. The interview was set for exact date/time. Guess what? The interviewer cancel on me right at the interview time. Just cancel like that. She rescheduled the appointment for a few hours after. She was late and that is the last time I gave this company a chance. "No respect, No manner and very unprofessional."
- More of just selling how big their company is. The interviewer just talked like a robot. Didn't really care much about my skills. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.
Received a call shortly after submitting my resume. They are very flexible with scheduling, and had a relaxed atmosphere during the interview. I met with the staffing manger, and a fellow team member to review the daily schedule of employees, and the recruiting process.
- What are your career goals, see yourself in 5 years, etc? 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps in August 2015.
Got the interview form an online add and emailed the manager. Set up an interview, not what I was expecting. They interview you for overall skills and then see where you fit in
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review