Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2014
Updated Oct 22, 2014

2.1

Billing Specialist Interview

When I walked into the interview, I was to speak to a Recruiter. First they have you fill out your information, speak to a recruiter, and they tell of there are any positions available, they will call you.

NA

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

I applied online and then contacted them about the application process. I also applied for several jobs which they had posted online on their website. They then told me I would need to come in for an interview. The Interviewer seemed rushed and didn't allow me an opportunity to discuss my options.

Interview Questions
    • What is the minimum wage I would accept?   View Answer
    I was told that my rate was not negotiable

Accounting Interview

They called me based on resume on Career Builder. I had an interview with a consultant and now I check in once a week to let them know I am available for work.

Temporary Accounting Position Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

Simply signed some forms, and answered some questions about the resume. They tried to find temporary positions for candidate who went througn the process, but no guarantee that there would be suitable position. Resume will be kept on file for 6 months.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2014.

It's a super easy interview, most of my time was spending on the forms. After the interview, they scheduled me to have another interview with the company who hires the data entry clerk. The second interview was not difficult too, just regular questions, no unexpected things. They didn't choose me because they are more interested in the guy who has customer service experience.

Accounting Temp Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps.

After I applied couple positions online, one of the recruiters called me and set up an interview with me about one week later. Before the interview, they emailed me a link to complete a quiz. It is just basic knowledge about Word and Excel. During the interview, they just go through your resume and ask you about your desirable wage and interested companies. In the same week of the interview, they called me again, and got me on an assignment with an international company.

Not able to negotiate.

Accountant Interview

Called them to set up a time to meet. Filled out paperwork for 20 minutes. Interview was about 29 minutes Just like a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. I was to still look for jobs but to update them on who I sent resumes to.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were on my work experience and what my hourly rate would be.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps in August 2014.

applied online, phone interview, Filled out paperworks, a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. No difficult questions were asked during the interview. No unexpected questions come to mind.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps in August 2014.

Skills tests and interview were good. Fist there was a phone interview and then went in for a sit down interview. Took the skills test at the same time.

No negotiation.

Bookkeeper Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

I applied online and contacted them shortly after. I was told to come in for an interview. I dressed professionally and brought 2 forms of id and my resume, as I was told to.