Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.1

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Met with three people and they just asked me questions about where I see myself etc. and my work history. They knew I didn't have experience so they were looking for a personality fit moreso.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accountemps (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very well presented and very professional, I enjoyed meeting my staffing team and look forward working with them more. I was very impressed with the staff and how they handled the interview. I have been out of work for awhile so they are starting me out slow and giving me the opportunity to regain my self confidence and skills.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to accept a lesser paying job at that time.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accountemps (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was welcomed by the traditional packet of paper work which took about 20-30 minutes to complete. This paperwork could have been completed at home and really took more time than I wanted to spend in a waiting room. Interview with Financial recruiter went well as she described the process of being hired going forward. Overall, the interview process was fair even though it was time consuming.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you primarily looking for?   1 Answer

Accounting Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps (Boise, ID) in May 2015.

Interview

The RHA interview was going well until I disagreed with the placement managers assessment for a position for which she had already set up an interview for me. I was abruptly cut off answering questions based on the placement managers initial assessment on being a good fit for a position she had set an interview up for me. She then took a 20 minute phone call in the middle of our interview. She was rude, undermining and inconsiderate. Per her, I still went to interview she set up and it went very well and looked liked hire. However, Ms. Damiano sabotaged the position and never called to provide feedback or follow up with me. Upon my calls to her, she never returned my calls or follow up with me. She lied to my face about another opportunity she was working on as well. She blew me off.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps in May 2015.

Interview

Before the recruiter talked with me, they let you sign a lot of documents. The interview only last for about 10 mins, just simply go through your interview and ask your expectations for the distance and salary.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with Excel? How much salary do you think is appropriate?   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accountemps (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was recently invited for an interview with Accountemps in Dallas. I spoke with a recruiter via phone and then visited their office for a face-to-face interview to discuss Accounting and Finance job opportunities. My recruiter was very personable and put me at ease as we discussed my past work experiences, what my current job interests were and where my ideal work locations are. He outlined the different types of positions they fill from temporary to direct-hire and the variations in between. I also learned that as an Accountemps employee you are eligible for benefits after successfully working a certain number of hours. I am very excited about the possibilities that Accountemps has to offer.

Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accountemps (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Very laid back. Discussed resume and salary history. They also ask about education and other credentials. It is beneficial to tell them what you're looking for. They explain the process you have to stay with the assignment for 90 days before the company can officially hire you. Medical benefits were available after six months and one week vacation after one year.

Interview Questions

• General work history questions.   1 Answer

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accountemps (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

1) by: Accountemps (AT) - I first emailed them my resume. When I entered AT the Rep asked if I brought copy of my resume, 'cuz he didn't have time to print it out.'
    2) Brief 15 min 'interview' my bank hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• 1) questions AT rep asked indicated either didn't remember my resume, or forgot (if) he read it.
      2) basic questions with clear indication he didn't want my answers longer than 1 min, eg: what are your skills, when did you last do this job, why do you want this job,
      3) entire time with me was maybe 25 minutes, not including the 10 mins I had to wait in the lobby.

1 Answer

Accounting Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accountemps (Fishers, IN).

Interview

They are more interested in getting you on their payroll system to show they have viable candidates than they are in actually finding you an appropriate long term position. Applied to a position they had advertised. This position did not really exist, but was used to get candidates into their database. Interview last may 15 minutes, long enough for them to obtain all your personal information and have you sign paperwork using their services.

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accountemps (Braintree, MA).

Interview

They call you in and test you. Interview is not that difficult. Once you are in the system, you generally don't have to come back for the next assignment, unless it has been a long time.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know what type of experience you have.   1 Answer