Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.1

SPS Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

They call you to schedule interview. Takes a lot of times. They let you speak to a lot people in the different capacity. You might be require to do a skill test.

Interview Questions

• They ask you about your resume?   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Accountemps (Raleigh, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Very positive and interviewer made me comfortable and interview was not stressful. I had to take an Excel test and an Accounting Clerk test, and a skills preference inventory over the Internet. The interviewer told me that my chances of receiving an offer were improved because I was looking for part time work, and there is less competition in the part time area. Most candidates are looking for full time employment. There were zero behavioral interview questions, and we discussed my resume and the different roles I had in the different jobs I held as well as the different volunteer activities I participated in. We discussed that I was changing from technical support jobs and transitioning to accounting, and that there would be a pay cut for doing this.

Interview Questions

• No tough interview questions. Just software packages I know and skills.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accountemps (Oakland, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very basic interview. The recruiter just asked questions about the work experience listed on my resume. Next I was just asked about how much I was looking to get paid. As an entry level accountant, I said $18-20/hour but was told that realistically it would be somewhere around $15/hour to begin with.

Interview Questions

• How much are you looking to get paid?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online after 2 days they call me to set up an interview. Arrived to the Jersey city office and i had to fill a couple of papers. After I was done two recruiters came to the interview , they started asking me questions about my background and my desired compensation

Bookkeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accountemps (The Woodlands, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

It was very quick and the interviewer was super friendly and sweet. Very professional and so willing to help. Asked a lot about your experience so know what you put in your resume. Be very detailed and let them know anything you left off of your resume. Also ask about pay requirements so be sure how to answer that.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

Met with three people and they just asked me questions about where I see myself etc. and my work history. They knew I didn't have experience so they were looking for a personality fit moreso.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accountemps (Houston, TX).

Interview

Very well presented and very professional, I enjoyed meeting my staffing team and look forward working with them more. I was very impressed with the staff and how they handled the interview. I have been out of work for awhile so they are starting me out slow and giving me the opportunity to regain my self confidence and skills.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to accept a lesser paying job at that time.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accountemps (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was welcomed by the traditional packet of paper work which took about 20-30 minutes to complete. This paperwork could have been completed at home and really took more time than I wanted to spend in a waiting room. Interview with Financial recruiter went well as she described the process of being hired going forward. Overall, the interview process was fair even though it was time consuming.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you primarily looking for?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Got a call for an interview in their regional office. Filled out some paper works and then had a brief conversation with the agent. Was asked some basic interview questions such as what's your strengths and weaknesses.They told me that they will contact me when they found opportunities that match my qualifications. Did receive few calls from them but no further results.

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The overall interview process was less than 10 minutes. I was asked to talk about myself initially. We briefly discussed the what Accountemps is about, as well as emphasis that employment varies from job to job. We then talked about what the minimum I was willing to work for. We discussed the different areas Accountemps was located at. We ended the interview questions on my end.

Interview Questions

• What is the minimum you are willing to work for?   1 Answer