Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.1

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banhā (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banhā (Egypt)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps in May 2012.

At the outset, had been contacted by the company and the interview was scheduled and after the piece has been the interview and I answered all the questions

Interview Questions
    • Director asked me Do you want to become my seat even if you're still in this position?   View Answer
    • Are you with the revolution or against it?   View Answer
    At this stage was negotiated against the weak material does not live up to the level of living

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps in July 2013.

Applied online. Got a reply from them after a week or so. Had a interview with them in the morning and during that process there was aot of filling out paper work. They require references which sucks for people with no work experience or internship during college. Didn't do so well but they offered alot of information on how to improve your skill set to better your chances of getting a entry level position.

Temporary Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2013.

Lot of paper work to fill out when you get there. One on one interview with one of the staffing managers. You will go over your assessment scores and talk about positions you are interested in.

Interview Questions
    Be reasonable, but do not settle if you feel like you qualify for more that is being offered.

Temp Or Temp-to-Hire Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2013.

If you've ever worked with a Temp agency, the procedures are pretty standard - complete application, submit resume and references. Read and sign a packet of documents, and tax form and complete a set of their computerized skills tests. Thereafter, meet with a staffing agent to review your experience and discuss what and where you'll be paid.

Interview Questions
    • How much are you willing to accept a job for? What is the lowest you take?   View Answer

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accountemps in April 2013.

The interviewer was nice and friendly. She was straight forward and was direct to the point.

There wasn't any.

Staffing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Accountemps.

I interviewed over a 2 week period after basic emails and phone calls. I met with 3 people for the first interview, a panel for the 2nd interview, and the director for a third interview. After about another week of silence, I got a phone call with an offer. I thought they were very nice and that the office was professional.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were typical behavioral questions--what would you do in this situation or that; how did you deal with an angry person on the phone. No unexpected questions come to mind.   View Answer
    I negotiated for a little higher than what they initially quoted.

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

Recruiter had not even looked at my resume when he walked into the room.

Not a quality company.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

Working of tally software , excel , ms office, and any of software working of performances in the training of soft ware

Interview Questions
    • return will be summit late than which calculation and when working of the return submitted   View Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2011.

Applied through Monster and got a reply back via e-mail in a couple of days and set up an appointment. Only had 1 interview. The office was clean, and the people were nice and professional. They really looked like they wanted the right person for the job because they asked questions about our experiences.

Interview Questions
    • Interview went well, they ask about our experiences in the field we've applied for. They ask us our strongest and weakest skills. They ask us about our previous/current employers and behavioral questions. They ask us if we know any material that would help us with the position we've applied for.   Answer Question

Financial Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accountemps.

Applied online and was invited to have the accounting and excel tests. The tests provide you with scores for begining skills, intermediate and upper level skills. After passing with at least 75% score on both accounting and excel, you are offered a position and you are invited for several interviews with staffing executives and branch managers at the office you applied and at other four offices around Dallas.

It was easy and normal, as I was aware of the process.