Accountemps

Updated Feb 9, 2015
Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.1

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

I got a call from Accountemps recruiter the day after I applied online. The recruiter told me that he wants to see me and talk a little bit more about me and my work experience.The recruiter then invited me for interview. It was a really quick process.

Interview Questions
    • The recruiter asked about my working experience, what kind of working environment, and salary requirement.   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in December 2014.

The process was quick, which only took a day. The interviewer was friendly and the interview questions were not hard. It was a very quick interview, probably 10 to 15 minutes and I wasn't being asked specific questions related to the position. Anyway, they said they would follow up with me but I have not heard anything ever since.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2012.

Since it was a temp job. I just went in and did my best. Never got a complaint becuase I always did what I was told to, and asked a lot of questions.

No negotioan

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps.

I completed the employee application online, within a day I had gotten a call the following day and meet with the account representative the following day. Nice reception the meeting with detailed.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps in January 2014.

It's all about justifying the low hourly rate they will give you. They are not concerned with finding the right assignment for you or providing a 'living wage' or a good fit or future prospect of permanent position. All about their sales commission.

Interview Questions
    • What's the least amount you will accept for an assignment.   View Answer

Accountant Clerk Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in November 2014.

I applied online process only took two days. Someone called me to made appointment. I took test, filled a lot of paper,and meet a person who interview me, she looks in hurry. We did not talk a lot, she introduce her company benefits. She said other nearest five branch will call me if they have any job for me. I am not sure how long will get the job. As far as things goes, I think this company is good and professional.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps in August 2014.

I was interviewed by a division director, who referred me to the branch manager. She called to bring me back in, and I met with two more division managers and a regional manager, and shadowed a division director for a half hour. I was called back the next week and for a third round, and I met with the regional manager and branch manager again, then received an offer via telephone the next day.

The interviews were straightforward, no tricky questions.

Interview Questions
    You could negotiate, but I chose not to, because you have to cover your base salary to earn commissions.

Billing Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

It was very simple. Came in to the office once, filled out paper work, took excel test. From there on out it was just phone calls. Simple.

Interview Questions
    • The excel test might be considered the most difficult but for me, I thought it was easy. Except, you can't use short cuts.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

I applied online and then contacted them about the application process. I also applied for several jobs which they had posted online on their website. They then told me I would need to come in for an interview. The Interviewer seemed rushed and didn't allow me an opportunity to discuss my options.

Interview Questions
    • What is the minimum wage I would accept?   View Answer
    I was told that my rate was not negotiable

Billing Specialist Interview

When I walked into the interview, I was to speak to a Recruiter. First they have you fill out your information, speak to a recruiter, and they tell of there are any positions available, they will call you.

NA