Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.1

Billing Specialist Interview

Interview

When I walked into the interview, I was to speak to a Recruiter. First they have you fill out your information, speak to a recruiter, and they tell of there are any positions available, they will call you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

I applied online and then contacted them about the application process. I also applied for several jobs which they had posted online on their website. They then told me I would need to come in for an interview. The Interviewer seemed rushed and didn't allow me an opportunity to discuss my options.

Interview Questions

• What is the minimum wage I would accept?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told that my rate was not negotiable

Accounting Interview

Interview

They called me based on resume on Career Builder. I had an interview with a consultant and now I check in once a week to let them know I am available for work.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2014.

Interview

Submitted application online. Got a call from a recruiter to come into office for in person interview. Easy interview. Lasted approximately 30 minutes. Was asked to discuss my resume and excel skills. They asked me to complete online application screening tool and W4 paper work because they placed quickly. Project I was offered was very entry level, pay was very low, and hours were 4pm to midnight. They would not reveal the client. Kept getting calls and emails from recruiter. They did not come back with any other opportunities.

Interview Questions

The job offer and pay was too entry level. I had a graduate degree in accounting, and expected something more in line with my experience than entry level book keeping.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accountemps (McLean, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very personable and quick. I was corrected on my etiquette about first impressions. I didn't stand to shake their hand when they came in the door. Their interview techniques were very positive and affirming.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you looking for. Why did you leave your last job. Why weren't you working during this period of time.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

Simply signed some forms, and answered some questions about the resume. They tried to find temporary positions for candidate who went througn the process, but no guarantee that there would be suitable position. Resume will be kept on file for 6 months.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2014.

Interview

It's a super easy interview, most of my time was spending on the forms. After the interview, they scheduled me to have another interview with the company who hires the data entry clerk. The second interview was not difficult too, just regular questions, no unexpected things. They didn't choose me because they are more interested in the guy who has customer service experience.

Accounting Temp Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

After I applied couple positions online, one of the recruiters called me and set up an interview with me about one week later. Before the interview, they emailed me a link to complete a quiz. It is just basic knowledge about Word and Excel. During the interview, they just go through your resume and ask you about your desirable wage and interested companies. In the same week of the interview, they called me again, and got me on an assignment with an international company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate.

Accountant Interview

Interview

Called them to set up a time to meet. Filled out paperwork for 20 minutes. Interview was about 29 minutes Just like a regular interview. Looked over my resume. Asked me to give a brief overview of what I did. I was to still look for jobs but to update them on who I sent resumes to.

Interview Questions

• Questions were on my work experience and what my hourly rate would be.   Answer Question

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by a division director, who referred me to the branch manager. She called to bring me back in, and I met with two more division managers and a regional manager, and shadowed a division director for a half hour. I was called back the next week and for a third round, and I met with the regional manager and branch manager again, then received an offer via telephone the next day.

The interviews were straightforward, no tricky questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You could negotiate, but I chose not to, because you have to cover your base salary to earn commissions.