Accountemps Interview Questions

2.1

Temporary Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2013.

Lot of paper work to fill out when you get there. One on one interview with one of the staffing managers. You will go over your assessment scores and talk about positions you are interested in.

Interview Questions
    Be reasonable, but do not settle if you feel like you qualify for more that is being offered.

Data Entry Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in August 2013.

I was called in for a interview, the person on the phone was very rude. When I came in for my interview, though the hiring manager was ver nice. Simple questions about education and work history. Only downside they expect a lot of your time through the whole job search. They expect weekly updates from you.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in August 2013.

Called and asked if I could discuss potential opportunities with them. Received appointment for next day.

Interview Questions
    • Was just asked in detail about my resume   View Answer

Temp Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps.

Initially I have receive a telephone call from a recruiter for a position which I was clearly unqualified for so. So, she invited me anyways to come the next day. First thing to be expected when walking in is that there will be a good amount of other people there at their location being interviewed as well. First thing I have encountered is a mountain of paper work which needed to be filled and signed. This would take roughly 20 minutes to complete.

The next thing, I had an interview with the recruiter to go over the typical stuff [Minimum pay, Hours, Going over the resume].

No offer/assignment of any sort was made.

Accounting Clerk Interview

I applied online for an accounting clerk position and I received a call a couple of days later. The phone call was about what I was looking for and scheduled a day for me to come in. It was very short and simple. The day before my in person interview I received an email regarding skills test on A/P, A/R, and excel. They were timed but no time limit and were all multiple choice. I went in the next day and the recruiter and I basically went through my resume and asked about specifics of my situation such as when am I available, desired pay, etc. After the interview he introduced me to another recruiter because they had a job that just came up that they believed would be perfect for me but they never contacted me back about it

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Just asked me to explain different things on my resume   Answer Question

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in July 2013.

I was scheduled for 11. I arrived 15 minutes early, and the desk attendant had me fill out some professional skills questionnaire on a computer. Then by the time 11 came around, Instead of meeting a person to talk to about accountemps; the attendant gave me a big stack of papers to sign, social security numbers and legal consent forms. I was taken aback by this, and decided this was not what I wanted to do.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps in July 2013.

Applied online. Got a reply from them after a week or so. Had a interview with them in the morning and during that process there was aot of filling out paper work. They require references which sucks for people with no work experience or internship during college. Didn't do so well but they offered alot of information on how to improve your skill set to better your chances of getting a entry level position.

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps in July 2013.

Its a very general one to one interview. I got a phone call from HR a week ago and I went to the interview. Just very general HR questions.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me a lot specific things about Excel and Access.   Answer Question

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

interviewed at Accountemps in June 2013.

The interview process was great. The person who interviewed was very friendly. They did not ask you to tell them about yourself. They pretty much testing to see if you know what you had put on your resume. I also had a great view of the city.

Interview Questions
    • I had no difficulties. The interview process was great!   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eugene, OR

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accountemps in June 2013.

Applied to a job on Craigslist which ended up being through Accountemps - they called and scheduled an interview. The interview was fairly informal - basically just informational to get to know me and what kind of job I was searching for. It lasted maybe 15 minutes. They had me fill out employment papers and found a job for me within a week.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult about the interview at all.   Answer Question
    I told them the salary I desired and they negotiated it with the employer.