Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.1

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I was recently invited for an interview with Accountemps in Dallas. I spoke with a recruiter via phone and then visited their office for a face-to-face interview to discuss Accounting and Finance job opportunities. My recruiter was very personable and put me at ease as we discussed my past work experiences, what my current job interests were and where my ideal work locations are. He outlined the different types of positions they fill from temporary to direct-hire and the variations in between. I also learned that as an Accountemps employee you are eligible for benefits after successfully working a certain number of hours. I am very excited about the possibilities that Accountemps has to offer.

Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accountemps (Stamford, CT).

Interview

Very laid back. Discussed resume and salary history. They also ask about education and other credentials. It is beneficial to tell them what you're looking for. They explain the process you have to stay with the assignment for 90 days before the company can officially hire you. Medical benefits were available after six months and one week vacation after one year.

Interview Questions

• General work history questions.   1 Answer

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2015.

Interview

1) by: Accountemps (AT) - I first emailed them my resume. When I entered AT the Rep asked if I brought copy of my resume, 'cuz he didn't have time to print it out.' 2) Brief 15 min 'interview' my bank hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• 1) questions AT rep asked indicated either didn't remember my resume, or forgot (if) he read it. 2) basic questions with clear indication he didn't want my answers longer than 1 min, eg: what are your skills, when did you last do this job, why do you want this job, 3) entire time with me was maybe 25 minutes, not including the 10 mins I had to wait in the lobby.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mansfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accountemps (Mansfield, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was offered a Skype Interview. Since I live about 50 miles away from the Accountemps office, this was an appreciated off from them. I felt comfortable with this process because I was still able to see my interviewer but did not have to travel the distance to see them in person.

Interview Questions

It was only a 2 month assignment and I was not willing to give up my part time job for a temporary assignment.

Accounting Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fishers, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Accountemps (Fishers, IN).

Interview

They are more interested in getting you on their payroll system to show they have viable candidates than they are in actually finding you an appropriate long term position. Applied to a position they had advertised. This position did not really exist, but was used to get candidates into their database. Interview last may 15 minutes, long enough for them to obtain all your personal information and have you sign paperwork using their services.

Medical Biller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braintree, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Braintree, MA).

Interview

They call you in and test you. Interview is not that difficult. Once you are in the system, you generally don't have to come back for the next assignment, unless it has been a long time.

Interview Questions

• They just want to know what type of experience you have.   1 Answer

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (Canfield, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Uploaded resume thru website. Called me to come into office and meet with rep. Filled out all paperwork, then had brief interview. Asked no questions about qualifications or past employment. Described job applied for only.

Interview Questions

• When would you be available to start? How far was I willing to drive for temp positions.   1 Answer

Accepted other offer.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I got a call from Accountemps recruiter the day after I applied online. The recruiter told me that he wants to see me and talk a little bit more about me and my work experience.The recruiter then invited me for interview. It was a really quick process.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked about my working experience, what kind of working environment, and salary requirement.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (Orlando, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

My interviewer's name is Tom. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease by making eye contact and paying attention to what I was saying, rather than staring at a clip-board thinking about his next question. He seemed to be understanding about my situation and my needs and the fact that I was am re-entering the work force after eight years. The only problem is that it went so well, I was convinced I would be getting a call. However, as of yet, I have not.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job I would be happiest doing.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accountemps (Iowa City, IA) in January 2015.

Interview

The recruiter just went through my resume and asked a lot of details questions based on my personal experience. It was quite easy if you did do something significant in your past experience. Also, she asked me why I was interested in doing Finance/Accounting work.

Interview Questions

• Went through resume and why are you interested in doing Finance/Accounting work?   Answer Question