Accountemps Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.1

Salaried Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accountemps (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fair and easy, no hard questions, very friendly and relaxed. After coming to the office 2 times, and after having conversations with bunch of different people from the office, finally got an offer and accepted it. Which I will later regret!

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

the process took about a week. I applied on indeed.com Just a few questions about yourself and your previous employment. the interview itself was short. they just wanted to see if you can communicate well. the recriter was very helpful. since this is a temporary position, they don't go too hard on you. they just want to see that you are willing to learn and work hard.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

I completed the employee application online, within a day I had gotten a call the following day and meet with the account representative the following day. Nice reception the meeting with detailed.

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps in December 2014.

Interview

The process was quick, which only took a day. The interviewer was friendly and the interview questions were not hard. It was a very quick interview, probably 10 to 15 minutes and I wasn't being asked specific questions related to the position. Anyway, they said they would follow up with me but I have not heard anything ever since.

Billing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview

It was very simple. Came in to the office once, filled out paper work, took excel test. From there on out it was just phone calls. Simple.

Interview Questions

• The excel test might be considered the most difficult but for me, I thought it was easy. Except, you can't use short cuts.   Answer Question

Accountant Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accountemps in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online process only took two days. Someone called me to made appointment. I took test, filled a lot of paper,and meet a person who interview me, she looks in hurry. We did not talk a lot, she introduce her company benefits. She said other nearest five branch will call me if they have any job for me. I am not sure how long will get the job. As far as things goes, I think this company is good and professional.

Salaried Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps (Fort Worth, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Brought in on a Saturday after getting the interview the day before. Started work Monday in a manufacturing facility that needed staff accounting work. Now working in another industry doing analytics and systems improvements.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Billing Specialist Interview

Interview

When I walked into the interview, I was to speak to a Recruiter. First they have you fill out your information, speak to a recruiter, and they tell of there are any positions available, they will call you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NA

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accountemps (The Woodlands, TX).

Interview

I applied online and then contacted them about the application process. I also applied for several jobs which they had posted online on their website. They then told me I would need to come in for an interview. The Interviewer seemed rushed and didn't allow me an opportunity to discuss my options.

Interview Questions

• What is the minimum wage I would accept?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told that my rate was not negotiable

Accounting Interview

Interview

They called me based on resume on Career Builder. I had an interview with a consultant and now I check in once a week to let them know I am available for work.