Accountemps

2.1

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Tinley Park, IL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2012.

Forwarded a resume online. Received a call requesting an interview. Asked to do a skills test online prior to interview which included a personality test. Waited in busy lobby full of potential candidates (temps) also waiting to interview /register for the service. Interview was a review of my test results and resume.I was told I scored well and my resume looked good. I also was told I would be contacted when a position that matched my skills was available. I was never contacted again

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions were asked during the interview. Some difficult questions/ skills were requested during the online testing. Nothing outside of my abilities or the average person with Microsoft Office skills and common sense.   View Answer

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in September 2012.

Since it was a temp job. I just went in and did my best. Never got a complaint becuase I always did what I was told to, and asked a lot of questions.

No negotioan

Mortgage Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in August 2012.

Got a call from the staff of the company right after I submit my resume for schedule a interview. Before the interview, you need to go online a do a basic skill test (basic english, logic, math, MS skills). In the interview they mostly just go through your resume and ask what your goals are. Mine took less than 20mins.

Interview Questions
    $12.5-15/hr, they usually pays 13-13.5.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accountemps in June 2012.

1:1 interview, I was surprised that I did not get any skills test, nor were I told that I would have to take one before the interview. The interview is easy, they just want to know about your background and they take notes on your resume. When I asked them if they have any jobs opening at this time, they said no, which was different from what I heard from the voice mail. It raised my doubt that they just want to add you into their candidate pool, plus, I never heard from my interviewer anymore after that, though I have tried to call them many times.

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in May 2012.

The interviewer went through my resume and asked questions relevant to my working experience.She did not ask any behavior questions.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in May 2012.

Interview call back almost immediately, but for a position that I was very overqualified for. Most account reps don't know anything about accounting, finance, Excel, etc. so the questions are very limited. You take some basic software & accounting tests.

Non existent.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in May 2012.

Recruiting contact was very friendly. Questions from applicant were answered efficiently. Job position was described thoroughly.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in March 2012.

2 weeks ago I received a call from Accountemp asking me to have an interview with them.
    I waited 2 hours before interviewed by one recruiter, they also kept a copy of my identity, with SSN exposured to them. The receptionist also asked me to do a stupid survey on their computer, which also need lots of personal information including SSN, home address, phone The survey focused on the lay-off insurance you've ever got, nothing to do with the job application!
    The recruiter chatted with me for 30 minites without touching the professional accounting experience. She said that the company will hire me as a permanent employee, they will provide basic salary, quarterly bonus, overtime pay, insurance. That all sounds good but she did not even signed a contract with me! What they promised were totally bullshitting.
    I have never heard from them again after I stepped out their office! But they kept all my personal information. The experience with this company is really bad, I won't believe that an interview with recruiter will give me a job.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in November 2011.

Contacted by them after seeing my resume online. Talked on the phone and was asked a few questions like, what are your specialties and what I was looking for in a new job. Asked me to come in and meet with the manager. Before meeting with the manager had to fill out a lengthy application and a couple applications on the computer. Finally met with manager and mostly questions about what I was looking for in a job and what I had done in the past. Ended with telling me I was "over qualified" for everything they currently had but if they had a higher level job come up they would call me.

Interview Questions
    • What types of things did you do at your previous job?   View Answer
    • Why was I looking for a job?   View Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accountemps in October 2011.

Was told to fill out forms while waiting to meet the recruiter. People there were very nice and answered any questions I had. After interview, had to take an assessment with Excel, Word, Quickbooks.