Accountemps

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Accountant Interview

Junior Accountant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accountemps in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied for a position in Accountemps. Somebody called me after 2-3 weeks to schedule for an interview. They sent me a couple of tests on my email that I need to finish (basic accounting and Excel). Before the interview they asked me to fill out tons of paperwork. They will ask you for VERY personal information like your SSN.

The interview was pretty much the same as the other reviews in Glassdoor. The person clearly was showing no interest on me since he just asked me 2 questions. What's your previous job and are you willing to work at *city 1* or *city 2*. I knew there'd be no job offer happening when he said "Don't rely on us on giving you a job, look at indeed.com or careerbuilder.com". That was it for me.

Interview Question – Describe your previous job experience   Answer Question

Junior Accountant Interview

Junior Accountant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and interviewed at Accountemps.

Interview Details – Working of tally software , excel , ms office, and any of software working of performances in the training of soft ware

Interview Question – return will be summit late than which calculation and when working of the return submitted   View Answer

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!