Accountemps

Accountemps Junior Accountant Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Accountemps.

Working of tally software , excel , ms office, and any of software working of performances in the training of soft ware

Interview Questions
  • return will be summit late than which calculation and when working of the return submitted   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Junior Accountant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accountemps in October 2012.

I applied for a position in Accountemps. Somebody called me after 2-3 weeks to schedule for an interview. They sent me a couple of tests on my email that I need to finish (basic accounting and Excel). Before the interview they asked me to fill out tons of paperwork. They will ask you for VERY personal information like your SSN.

The interview was pretty much the same as the other reviews in Glassdoor. The person clearly was showing no interest on me since he just asked me 2 questions. What's your previous job and are you willing to work at *city 1* or *city 2*. I knew there'd be no job offer happening when he said "Don't rely on us on giving you a job, look at indeed.com or careerbuilder.com". That was it for me.

Interview Questions