Accountemps

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Manager Interview

Recruiting Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accountemps in July 2009.

Interview Details – I went in looking for search assistance and was asked by the recruiter if I wanted to cross to the other side of the desk. She went and got the branch manager, he and I had a great conversation and he said they would be in touch.

After a few weeks (they were going through a regional reorganization) I ended up meeting with branch managers at two other branches and eventually the hiring manager. Finally, you sit alongside your eventual team members and shadow them for an hour or so to see if this is the kind of job you want.

The branch manager will make the offer a few days later, but make sure the language is clear and the contract in hand when the 'offer' is made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – If you're counting on your base salary, then don't bother work with these guys. Once the training wheels come off, you're essentially a glorified barber who has to pay for their seat every month to justify employment.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accountemps

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!

Accountemps Videos

Accountemps – Why Work for Us?

Accountemps is the world's first and largest specialized temp agency for accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals. Our temporary staffing solutions connect highly skilled professionals with the best companies… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accountemps Recruiting Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accountemps employees and interview candidates.