Accountemps

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Recruiting Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accountemps in July 2009.

I went in looking for search assistance and was asked by the recruiter if I wanted to cross to the other side of the desk. She went and got the branch manager, he and I had a great conversation and he said they would be in touch.

After a few weeks (they were going through a regional reorganization) I ended up meeting with branch managers at two other branches and eventually the hiring manager. Finally, you sit alongside your eventual team members and shadow them for an hour or so to see if this is the kind of job you want.

The branch manager will make the offer a few days later, but make sure the language is clear and the contract in hand when the 'offer' is made.

Interview Questions
If you're counting on your base salary, then don't bother work with these guys. Once the training wheels come off, you're essentially a glorified barber who has to pay for their seat every month to justify employment.