Accountemps Staffing Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staffing Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Accountemps.

I interviewed over a 2 week period after basic emails and phone calls. I met with 3 people for the first interview, a panel for the 2nd interview, and the director for a third interview. After about another week of silence, I got a phone call with an offer. I thought they were very nice and that the office was professional.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were typical behavioral questions--what would you do in this situation or that; how did you deal with an angry person on the phone. No unexpected questions come to mind.   View Answer
I negotiated for a little higher than what they initially quoted.

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accountemps in January 2009.

Accountemps was very helpful in setting me up at Raytheon. I was placed there temporarily to work on a project. The project was very successful and Raytheon indicated they would like to hire me. I interefaced with the staffing manager and the director and discussed salary, benefits, etc. Everything looked good so I accepted.

Interview Questions

Staffing Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Accountemps.

My resume was passed to a regional manager and I was contacted by phone. They set up an in person where we discussed my background and sales experience. The district president happened to be in the office on that day and I had a one on one interview with them as well.

I was able to negotiate a higher base salary but they often have a take it or leave it mentality with their first offer.

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!