Accountemps

1.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hauppauge, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in July 2013.

I was scheduled for 11. I arrived 15 minutes early, and the desk attendant had me fill out some professional skills questionnaire on a computer. Then by the time 11 came around, Instead of meeting a person to talk to about accountemps; the attendant gave me a big stack of papers to sign, social security numbers and legal consent forms. I was taken aback by this, and decided this was not what I wanted to do.

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in December 2009.

I called, emailed a resume and got called back for an interview to take place the next business day. I'm a fiance person and they are really focused on accounting placement. They really didn't know what to do with someone of my skills and it showed when they had me test for bookkeeping skills which is about 5 levels below my education. They have called me about a few temp openings that just are not good fits. They want to shove a round peg into a square hole. My test scores were near perfect, but they still don't know what to do with me. The interview process was very easy though, you can work with them, they're not your advisary. They're not like interviewing with a potential direct employer, tell them what skills they can sell to their clients.

Interview Questions
    • I see you've done a lot of credit analysis work. Did you ever do any underwriting?   View Answer
    • Can you do bookkeeping?   View Answer

Temp Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Accountemps in January 2010.

Walked in, took a test on excel (bear in mind it was the 2003 version so you may need to familiarize yourself again with it), interviewed with temp agent, and then went on my way.

Interview Questions