Accountemps Temporary Financial Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Temporary Financial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accountemps in March 2010.

Interview

I filled out a detailed application online, and was called the next day for an interview. I filled out some more basic paperwork, and then took three skills test: Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Excel spreadsheet software. The tests were fairly straightforward if you are knowledgeable in those areas. I then had an interview with the branch manager. He told me about the company, explained the teh details of temping, including being ready to accept a job with one day's notice. He asked about my background and we went over my resume and he was very encouraging. He said he would be calling companies to see if they needed someone with my skills. We discussed what my minimum salary requirements were. A week later someone else from the office called and offered me a position at a much lower rate in a town quite a while away, which I declined.

Interview Questions

• Everything he asked was straightforward and expected; no surprises.   Answer Question