Accountemps

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Temporary Interview

Temporary

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in May 2010.

Interview Details – Came in filled out paperwork, took an excel, data entry, skills test, and short interview afterwardsand then I was out of there.

Interview Question – What did you do at your last job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Temporary Interview

Temporary

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in September 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was pretty straightforward. I got a call after getting a referral and I was asked to come in at a stated date and time at the office nearest my home. I brought the necessary requirements with me such as my resume, took a skills test in Excel and Accounting knowledge, answered questions about my resume with a staff member and was told to sign some forms for a background check. I was told right after my skills test that I did well and that they would contact me if there were any opportunities for me.

I did get an assignment about a month after and was pretty satisfied with that.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Accountemps

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!

Accountemps Videos

Accountemps – Why Work for Us?

Accountemps is the world's first and largest specialized temp agency for accounting, finance and bookkeeping professionals. Our temporary staffing solutions connect highly skilled professionals with the best companies… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accountemps Temporary interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accountemps employees and interview candidates.