Accountemps

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Temporary Interview

Temporary

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in May 2010.

Interview Details – Came in filled out paperwork, took an excel, data entry, skills test, and short interview afterwardsand then I was out of there.

Interview Question – What did you do at your last job?   Answer Question

Temporary Interview

Temporary

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in September 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was pretty straightforward. I got a call after getting a referral and I was asked to come in at a stated date and time at the office nearest my home. I brought the necessary requirements with me such as my resume, took a skills test in Excel and Accounting knowledge, answered questions about my resume with a staff member and was told to sign some forms for a background check. I was told right after my skills test that I did well and that they would contact me if there were any opportunities for me.

I did get an assignment about a month after and was pretty satisfied with that.

Interview Questions

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!