Accountemps Temporary Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Temporary Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in May 2010.

Came in filled out paperwork, took an excel, data entry, skills test, and short interview afterwardsand then I was out of there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accountemps

Temporary Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Accountemps in September 2009.

The hiring and interview process was pretty straightforward. I got a call after getting a referral and I was asked to come in at a stated date and time at the office nearest my home. I brought the necessary requirements with me such as my resume, took a skills test in Excel and Accounting knowledge, answered questions about my resume with a staff member and was told to sign some forms for a background check. I was told right after my skills test that I did well and that they would contact me if there were any opportunities for me.

I did get an assignment about a month after and was pretty satisfied with that.

Interview Questions

Worked for Accountemps? Contribute to the Community!