Accounting Principals

Updated Oct 20, 2014
Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.3

General Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accounting Principals.

The people were very friendly and very interested in my future aspirations and how I could contribute to the company. There were no typical interview questions, they wanted to make sure I wanted to know about the responsibilities of the job. They were all very chipper and seemed very encouraging and willing to help.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years?   View Answer

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accounting Principals.

I contacted the recruiter by email and heard back very quickly. The interview was a few days later in their office. There was no real interview, mostly it was: here is the position, do have basic computer skills, it pays poorly is that ok? If yes, then here is you paperwork. That is all there was.

No negotiation

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Accounting Principals.

It was a thorough process with questions to learn of my professional background, and I appreciated the fact that they followed through and called my references to check my background.

Interview Questions
    It was an assignment which I completed to the satisfactory of the client, as well as, satisfaction from Accounting Principals.

Outside Assistant Controller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Accounting Principals in February 2014.

The interview process was nice and smooth. On Day one, I found a job posted online that I applied for. I received a return call from a staffing agent at Accounting Principals by the end of day one and had scheduled an interview with them for Day 2 at which point I completed all paperwork associated with the hiring process. By Day 3 I had an interview scheduled for Day 4 with the outside company for the position I had originally inquired about. At the close of Day 4, I received an offer from the company and started working with them on Day 6!

Interview Questions
    • You can be very candid with them about your career needs/wants since their job is to to find a great match for you, the candidate and their client.   Answer Question

Interviewee Interview

they brought me in to talk to me

Interview Questions

i wasn't able to start when they wanted me to

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Accounting Principals.

Very pleasant and professional process. Very in depth and detailed, going over all aspects of resume, looking for how past experiences applied to position. They were intent on finding my strengths and weaknesses before moving my information along the pipeline.

Interview Questions
    • Explaining how my previous positions all inter-related to one another and what from each position would a value added skill coming into a new position.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accounting Principals.

Applied online (submitted resume') to a Medical Administrativ Assistant position. Got a call from a recruite two days later and set up an in person interview. When I arrived for my interview, it turned out I was not interviewing for the position I applied to, but interviewing in general for a staffing agency.

Interview Questions
    • Did not ask specific interview questions. Asked about my long-term career expectations and type of companies I would want to work for.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

interviewed at Accounting Principals in February 2013.

It was a friendly and casual conversation. First they explain the process, ask you questions about your experience and education, what you are looking for and in the end you fill out paperwork for wages.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Accounting Principals in February 2013.

The recruiter went through my resume and asked for more details about past work experiences. Pretty straightforward and informal. I was expecting a proveit test, but didn't get asked to do one. They will collect social security and tax information regardless of whether or not you get a job offer. Spent more time filling out paperwork than being interviewed

Interview Questions
    • Not much in the way of difficult questions. Just questions about preferred salary and distance willing to travel.   Answer Question

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, TN

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Accounting Principals in August 2012.

Initial recruiter was very professional and upfront. When contacting them weekly for potential openings, found little to offer. Was given one phone interview with their client, I was very misled in thinking I was the client. This was my first and last experience with a temp service. Not at all helpful in my search for employment.

Interview Questions
    • Not really a question, but was told the potential employer only worked their employees in specific areas. Not a position where one would wear several hats as I was used to doing.   View Answer