Accredo Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Patient Care Representative Interview

Patient Care Representative

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Accredo Health in April 2010.

Interview Details – I had an phone interview. While on the phone I was invited to a face to face interview. I was offered the position by the time I arrived home.

Interview Question – All of the questions were very general.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate my salary. Although they say it was based on my experience. I thought it was FAIR but not what I think I deserve based on my experience.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Senior Administrative Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Accredo Health in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was introduced to this company while working in a temporary capacity with Kelly Services. My first assignment was working for the VP and Assistant General Counsel in the legal/licensing and regulatory department. I was given a very detailed interview by the VP to fill a 60 day position, which turned into permanent employment. Once hired, it took their Human Resources department over 30 days to have my information entered into the system, which I considered to bea bit inefficient. All in all, my hiring and interview process was no more than what would be expected in a large organization such as this one.

Negotiation Details – I quoted to HR what my salary requirements were, and they did not hesitate to give me what I asked.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accredo Health.

Interview Details – Interview over the phone with HR, then with general manager and regional manager

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Patient Account Representative Interview

Patient Account Representative
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Accredo Health in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for this position online. There was a phone interview with 1 manager & 2 supervisors on the line. Then an in-person interview with the manager only. I liked the in-person interview better. The conference call method of interview was kind of all over the place to me.

Interview Question – What are some claims billing systems you've previously used?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much of a negotiation. I was told the flat amount they were starting with. I accepted, that's it. I don't have any additional advice to offer in this area.

Database Administrator Interview

Database Administrator
Conway, AR

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accredo Health in February 2010.

Interview Details – After the initial technical screening, I thought the following interview would be more about the details of what I had done as a DBA and developer. I was surprised to be once again asked specific questions about
ORA errors and initialization parameters. Being quite busy in my current job, I hadn't specifically reviewed such items. My answers were probably not very compelling. That being said, the interviewers seemed a bit uptight. There were few opportunities to actually connect on a human/personal level, which I think should be the most important aspect of such interviews. We are among IT professionals with each more than 10-15 years of experience.
The interviewers who were IT people,ha've got to realize that a candidate would not have lasted some 15 years in IT if he/she wasn't a) good, b) dedicated c0 self-motivated.
We all know that technical skills can be picked up or refreshed.
I think they put a bit too much emphasis on finding out if you know what this specific parameter is for, or what value it should be set to.

Interview Question – How do you make a data pump export fit into a file system that is smaller that the dump file size ?   View Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accredo Health.

Interview Details – The first interview was a phone screen by the HR department. I was then called in to meet with the hiring manager. He/she asked basic questions and required that I bring a portfolio. I was then called several weeks later for a final interview which consisted of a grammar test and a group interview with two members of the marketing department.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Reimbursement Supervisor Interview

Reimbursement Supervisor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Accredo Health in July 2011.

Interview Details – It was fair

Interview Question – TEll me about a time you had to analize something?   View Answer

Worked for Accredo Health? Contribute to the Community!