Accredo Health Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Very basic. Expect the same questions you would at any other interview (for example, describe a time you went above and beyond expectations). Interviewed and found out a few days later I had not gotten the job but when the job was reposted a month later I was hired. The offer was contingent based on background check, drug test, etc. It took 10 days for everything to go through. HR was on the ball.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience at work in which you were overwhelmed and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Eligibility Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2014.

Interview

5 min interview then hired. Had a bunch of paperwork prepared over the internet and drug tested. Hired for a different position but an hour into training they changed the position and job duties.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accredo Health (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

First phone interview which was sprung on me when I returned call then had a Skype interview with regional manager who wa jot on time then was asked to come for an in person interview which I already had another job by then

Interview Questions

• Whhat makes me a good candidate   1 Answer

Another job offer

Patient Care Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2012.

Interview

I had to go through three steps to get the Job at Accredo Health Group. The first step was filling out a questionnaire at the job fair, the second step was to fill out a test online, the third and final interview was to see someone in person and tell why I wanted the position.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Interview over the phone with HR, then with general manager and regional manager

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Orlando, FL) in April 2012.

Interview

There are usually two interviews. First a panel style with the hiring manager and another manager or supervisor within the same department. The second interview will be with the director of the department. Depending on what the job entails, the second interview may be a little laid back. More so of getting a feel of what your day to day duties will be if hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to solve a problem on the job. What was the problem, what were the steps taken to solve it?   Answer Question

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Memphis, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied for this position online. There was a phone interview with 1 manager & 2 supervisors on the line. Then an in-person interview with the manager only. I liked the in-person interview better. The conference call method of interview was kind of all over the place to me.

Interview Questions

• What are some claims billing systems you've previously used?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation. I was told the flat amount they were starting with. I accepted, that's it. I don't have any additional advice to offer in this area.

Patient Care Advocate and SME Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Memphis, TN) in August 2011.

Interview

I was hired in 2011. At this time, they used a temporary agency to find candidates. The process was simple. Apply with the temp agency, which included a phone interview and taking skill test and personality test. After this, I was scheduled a face to face interview with a temporary agency representative. I was offer the position on the spot. I was giving a consent for background check and had to take a drug test within 24 hours. Two or three days later, the temporary agency facilitated an orientation and we took id card pictures. The next Monday training class started. After 90 days, I was offered a full time permanent position. I had to interview again, as if I wasn't already an employee and working the position. The interview was basic interview questions. They ask situation questions only (What happened, what did you do, what was the outcome, etc.). Unfortunately, the 90 days was almost extended to about 120 days, by the time they made us permanent employees and cut ties with the temporary staffing agency.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you overcame a difficult task and explain what the outcome was   Answer Question

Patient Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accredo Health in April 2010.

Interview

I had an phone interview. While on the phone I was invited to a face to face interview. I was offered the position by the time I arrived home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate my salary. Although they say it was based on my experience. I thought it was FAIR but not what I think I deserve based on my experience.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conway, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accredo Health (Conway, AR) in February 2010.

Interview

After the initial technical screening, I thought the following interview would be more about the details of what I had done as a DBA and developer. I was surprised to be once again asked specific questions about ORA errors and initialization parameters. Being quite busy in my current job, I hadn't specifically reviewed such items. My answers were probably not very compelling. That being said, the interviewers seemed a bit uptight. There were few opportunities to actually connect on a human/personal level, which I think should be the most important aspect of such interviews. We are among IT professionals with each more than 10-15 years of experience. The interviewers who were IT people,ha've got to realize that a candidate would not have lasted some 15 years in IT if he/she wasn't a) good, b) dedicated c0 self-motivated. We all know that technical skills can be picked up or refreshed. I think they put a bit too much emphasis on finding out if you know what this specific parameter is for, or what value it should be set to.

Interview Questions

• How do you make a data pump export fit into a file system that is smaller that the dump file size ?   1 Answer