Accredo Health Interview Questions

Patient Care Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Accredo Health in April 2010.

I had an phone interview. While on the phone I was invited to a face to face interview. I was offered the position by the time I arrived home.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate my salary. Although they say it was based on my experience. I thought it was FAIR but not what I think I deserve based on my experience.

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Accredo Health in September 2009.

I was introduced to this company while working in a temporary capacity with Kelly Services. My first assignment was working for the VP and Assistant General Counsel in the legal/licensing and regulatory department. I was given a very detailed interview by the VP to fill a 60 day position, which turned into permanent employment. Once hired, it took their Human Resources department over 30 days to have my information entered into the system, which I considered to bea bit inefficient. All in all, my hiring and interview process was no more than what would be expected in a large organization such as this one.

I quoted to HR what my salary requirements were, and they did not hesitate to give me what I asked.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accredo Health.

Interview over the phone with HR, then with general manager and regional manager

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Accredo Health in October 2011.

I applied for this position online. There was a phone interview with 1 manager & 2 supervisors on the line. Then an in-person interview with the manager only. I liked the in-person interview better. The conference call method of interview was kind of all over the place to me.

Interview Questions
    • What are some claims billing systems you've previously used?   View Answer
    There wasn't much of a negotiation. I was told the flat amount they were starting with. I accepted, that's it. I don't have any additional advice to offer in this area.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Conway, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conway, AR

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accredo Health in February 2010.

After the initial technical screening, I thought the following interview would be more about the details of what I had done as a DBA and developer. I was surprised to be once again asked specific questions about
    ORA errors and initialization parameters. Being quite busy in my current job, I hadn't specifically reviewed such items. My answers were probably not very compelling. That being said, the interviewers seemed a bit uptight. There were few opportunities to actually connect on a human/personal level, which I think should be the most important aspect of such interviews. We are among IT professionals with each more than 10-15 years of experience.
    The interviewers who were IT people,ha've got to realize that a candidate would not have lasted some 15 years in IT if he/she wasn't a) good, b) dedicated c0 self-motivated.
    We all know that technical skills can be picked up or refreshed.
    I think they put a bit too much emphasis on finding out if you know what this specific parameter is for, or what value it should be set to.

Interview Questions
    • How do you make a data pump export fit into a file system that is smaller that the dump file size ?   View Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accredo Health.

The first interview was a phone screen by the HR department. I was then called in to meet with the hiring manager. He/she asked basic questions and required that I bring a portfolio. I was then called several weeks later for a final interview which consisted of a grammar test and a group interview with two members of the marketing department.

Reimbursement Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Accredo Health in July 2011.

It was fair

Interview Questions
    • TEll me about a time you had to analize something?   View Answer

Worked for Accredo Health? Contribute to the Community!