Accretive Health Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Manager Interview

Interview

Everything went smoothly - typically expected questions, no curveballs. Met with 4 people over the course of 2 hours. Most of the questions were about the position and not about the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accretive Health

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Accretive Health in December 2011.

Interview

Used a connection to email an SVP - he liked my resume, but was a busy guy. I followed up weekly until I got an interview with him on the phone. Then met with the team I'd be working for and interviewed with them. Got an offer and negotiated it with SVP - accepted and was hired on. Whole process took about 3 months.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage someone who's been doing the job for 20 years when you are new to healthcare?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Typical - nothing special here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Accretive Health (Chicago, IL) in March 2008.

Interview

Although lengthy, I thought it was very fair and balanced with both lower and higher level employees. I met with 3 different individuals throughout the day. None were trying to intimidate or stump me and it was good, easy conversation. I had each interviewer's full attention - they weren't writing or typing my verbatim responses, but engaged in a dialogue with me.

Interview Questions

• As a college student, I think the hardest thing to answer was how I was successful in problem solving without using examples from class projects or group work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't one when I was first hired as I came straight out of college.