Accretive Health

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Accretive Health in May 2009.

Interview Details – Fairly long and drawn out with two phone interviews, a 1:1 interview with another Ops Lead, a site visit to one of their facilities and a final interview with the proposed site lead. Tend to be pretty conservative, suit and tie a must, do your homework on the company (parent and health), work/life balance is tough, high level of accountability, long hours and dedication a must.

Interview Question – Describe what you would do in the first 90 days of joining the company.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Better offer (pay and work/life balance).

Ops Lead

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Accretive Health in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very straightforward, no tricks on mental games. The entire process was reasonably quick and painless.

Interview Question – How would you deal witha team member who was not motivated?   Answer Question

Ops Lead

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accretive Health in January 2009.

Interview Details – AH came to our school for an Infomation Session. We had to email our resume and got a call back from the recruiter. There was 3 interview. Two was in school and the last was in the corporate office in Chicago. The first two were with a few alumnis that work for AH. It was pretty easy, just usual interview questions. The last interview was with one of the VPs. He's pretty hard-core. He just asked me if I had additional questions and we got into some other discussion. Pretty much, I left his office having a negative feeling about the interview but was surprised that I received an offer letter. Once in the company, I learned from a few people that he also gave them a hard interview. I guess that's just his personality, but he's definitely a respected and highly intelligent person.

Interview Question – They expected you to know a lot about the Revenue Cycle.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accretive Health

Worked for Accretive Health? Contribute to the Community!

Accretive Health Videos

Accretive Health – Why Work for Us?

Accretive Health is a highly entrepreneurial company focused on changing the way hospitals operate in the 21st Century. We are a fast-growing company built on the strongest team and technology in a unique company… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accretive Health Ops Lead interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accretive Health employees and interview candidates.