Accruent Interview Questions & Reviews in Austin, TX

31 interviews

31 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through other source. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Accruent in June 2014.

Very, very detail oriented, thorough and tough interview process - but totally fair in all respects. I felt completely challenged from the first contact, the assessment and the on-site interviews. No two interviews were the same nor repetitive in nature, so it was a well-orchestrated event.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what the person who likes you the least would say about you?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Accruent.

bunch of easy question most developers should know. most question were non tech. most question were about my past workplaces and how I get along with people. they also have this computer test with shapes and math questions

no negotiation

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accruent.

Online and then on site IQ test. Invited for on-site interviews and then received offer over the phone. The people were very nice an mostly asked that you did before and try to determine if you will fit with the company culture.

No negotiation

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accruent.

Applied, took test, first interview with HR, second interview with team.

Interview Questions

Salary is under average (very low).

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accruent.

I applied online through the Accruent website. I received an email two days later letting me know they were interesting in beginning the interview process based upon my resume and work experience. I received a link to their online assessment and personality test. You have 15 mins to finish the personality portion and 15 mins to complete the 50 question assessment. The personality test is standard, and the assessment is SAT style questions.

Once submitted, I received an email from the recruiter thanking me for taking the test and that they would be in touch with further steps. I received an email about a week later saying that they decided to go with another candidate.

As mentioned by other people, Accruent does not release your test results or let you know why they decide to go with someone else. I thought the assessment was fairly easy. So my conclusion is that either I'm not as intelligent as I thought, or that my personality was not a good fit for the company.

My overall interaction with Accruent was pretty short. The tests weren't terribly time consuming and I didn't really feel like I wasted my time.

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accruent in September 2013.

I found the interview process to be pretty logical - you send in your resume, if they like it they send you an aptitude test and personality test to determine if you're a good fit. If you're a fit, only then do you proceed to the time-consuming phone and face-to-face portion of the hiring process. They're not interested in wasting their time or yours. (note: tests have been reduced from 90 minutes to 30 or so)

By the time you're in the office meeting people face to face (or via webcam), they're already explaining the benefits to you and showing off the break room/game room, etc., so you get the feeling that if you've made it that far, you probably have an offer coming.

Interview Questions
    • They asked if I had ever been in a situation where I felt my integrity was tested by a coworker or manager, and how I handled the situation.   Answer Question
    No negotiation on salary. Start date is relatively fixed (generally first full week of each month).

Software Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Accruent in November 2013.

I found the job posting on craigslist and send in an application. A few days later I received an email asking me to take an assessment test online. The test was mostly personality based, although the last, timed, half is devoted to logic questions. A couple of days after taking the test initially I was asked to take a proctored version of the test to verify that I didn't have anyone helping me. From there, I was invited to the office to do face-to-face interviews with 3 different people that lasted about 30 to 45 minutes each, culminating in an interview with the director of the current project. The recruiter kept in touch with me and a couple of months after the initial interview I was asked to take a separate assessment focused on inter-office politics/relations which ended up being the last part of the process.

Interview Questions
    • How did you turn a negative event while working on a team into a positive experience.   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate, but don't know if there was an option to or not. The offer they sent me was well beyond my expectations already.

Front Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Accruent in December 2013.

My initial contact with Accruent was professional and inviting. All of the people I met with during the interview process showed a genuine enjoyment of their jobs. Very refreshing!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked what my thoughts were on an 'Ideal Office Culture.' This intrigued me, as I have not found many companies that have even a little focus on that. Surprised but appreciated.   Answer Question
    Simple and straight-forward.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Accruent in June 2012.

2 hour online aptitude assessment, before two rounds of phone interviews. Prior to the all day interview onsite at corporate HQ, applicants are required to take a condensed version of the aptitude test with an Accruent rep in the room.

Interview Questions
    Salary was fixed and they said that their relationship with their backing private equity firm limited the salary.

Associate Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Accruent in July 2013.

The hiring process begins with an online application. If the recruiting staff likes what they see, you'll receive an invitation to take an online assessment.

I'm told that a single application is screened against all possible openings, so you'll only need to apply once.

The assessment is a combination of the standard personality quiz (Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree: "I sometimes feel depressed." et cetera) and a pseudo IQ test. You'll get to determine the next number in a sequence and compare paragraphs for differences on a tight time limit.

If you pass the online assessment, you'll be invited to retake it briefly in-person so as to verify that you didn't have a friend take it for you the first time.

At this point, you'll also have a brief interview with the recruiting staff. If all goes well, you'll be invited back for a series of interviews with the management chain for the position to which you've applied.

If all goes well, you'll receive a pleasant call and an invitation to start.

Interview Questions
    • The online assessment has proven difficult for many applicants. If you're not strong on SAT style questions, you might want to practice a bit.   Answer Question
    No negotiation accepted. Flat offer.

Worked for Accruent? Contribute to the Community!