Accruent Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.9

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rapid City, SD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accruent (Rapid City, SD) in July 2015.

Interview

My interview process consisted of a couple of phone interviews related to culture, personal fit, and technical knowledge. The staff was friendly and respectful. The process was very smooth and professional.

Interview Questions

• how many ways can you use a brick?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They accommodated my salary expectations beyond my expectation. I was offered a senior systems administrator position when I applied for a systems administrator II position. This company seems to be interested in hiring the most talented applicants and are willing to modify their expectations to succeed in this process.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

It began w/ a brief interview w/ HR, followed by an online assessment of basic knowledge. This assessment involves math and word problems to test overall smarts. If you pass that assessment, you are moved onto the next level. This involves a second knowledge assessment, which is monitored this time to make sure you don't cheat - so it really doesn't benefit you to cheat or use a calculator during the initial assessment. If you pass this as well, you have an interview w/ the managers and/or vice president of sales, depending on who is available I assume. If that goes well, you are brought in for a tour of the facilities, lunch w/ manager and peers, etc. It may go differently if you live in town and can interview in person, but I had been out of town. Things go pretty quickly and there are plenty of people to answer any and all questions along the way. I was thoroughly impressed w/ the entire interview process.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied through the company website. Was sent an online assessment, phone interview screen with a recruiter, then an on site interview with executive. The only way to get an interview is by taking the assessment. The recruiters were very quick to communicate and were very transparent throughout the entire process

QA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Accruent in May 2015.

Interview

First there's an aptitude test. After I passed that I had 2 phone calls with different directors of QA which went ok. Then I flew to Austin and I had 9 interviews with 12 people (2 were last minute additions) throughout the day. Few days after I fly back I got a call from the recruiter that the first rounds were positive and there's an additional round of interviews. First round??? After 9 interviews you would think that's the final one. But I was told that there were 2 QA manager positions and they felt i was better fit for a different one. Ok so I went with flow and attended 2 webex video sessions, 1 personal visit with a Director and 1 final phone call over 4 days. Finally I was told no and only reason was that I don't come from product type company but from consulting which is NOT the reason for rejection. It took 15 interviews over 2mos to figure that out. People are nice and I had a good time interacting and experience from that standpoint but after 15 interviews you think you have nailed the job and to be given some silly reason for not offering is not professional at all. The company isn't Google to conduct 15 interviews. Overall such a poor process when it comes to hiring.

Associate Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews and some online assesment test. Both were pretty straightforward and the process was great. The recruiters were very friendly, respectful and showed interest in the acquisitions of new talent.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation were you went above and beyond in any old job or proyect.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviews come in threes. Immediate manager for the role, their boss, and then a director. The interview began with a brief explanation of the product to be tested and continued with a series of questions regarding my experience in quality assurance. They asked about automation experience using Selenium.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter almost immediately after being hired. I took the assessment verifications online and was brought onsite for the first round of interviews. A week and a half later, I came back for a final interview. It took about a week and a half for the company to come back an offer. Overall, the process took about a month but was very organized and streamlined. My recruiter followed up with consistently and made sure I was informed of what was going on.

Interview Questions

• There is a good mix of behavioral questions, along with questions that pertain more to your specific role.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online and promptly heard back from a recruiter. They asked that I schedule a brief test before moving on to the next stage. It turned out to be a personality test. After I took it, I was not contacted for an in-person interview. Wish I knew what role the test played, and how they use it.

Associate Position Interview

Interview

Thorough interview process. Two phone interviews, one initial screening to meet basic criteria and the other was a basic phone interview. Required assessment. Then an in-person interview with the team.

Interview Questions

• What does integrity mean to you? Give me an example of a time you displayed integrity.   Answer Question

Software Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

If you pass the assessment test, you will have to re take the test on site to prove you didn't cheat. If you are sneaky you can use a calculator. After you pass that, you will have a few interviews with managers. Questions are all behavioral, no technical questions whatsoever. Really easy interview. Just act like you want to work there and you will get hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in your past when you faced a difficult challenge, and what did you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable. Take it or leave it.