Accruent Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015
Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accruent in July 2014.

Interview

First, I took the aptitude test online. After the test, I did a phone screen with the recruiter, Lindsey. She was great - very helpful and was able to answer all my questions.

Second, I re-took the test proctored via WebEx.

Third, I did the first interview via WebEx. A few days later, I was scheduled for a "final interview" - I interviewed with two more people as well as a benefits review with Lindsey.

I thought the interviews went great, but was told I didn't get the position because of lack of experience. I really wish they would have saved all the time involved in this process if they didn't think I was qualified from the beginning. Other than that, my experience was great!

At the start of this process, Lindsey told me that the start date was in three weeks so I think this helped accelerate the interview schedule. However, they did not let me know that I didn't get the job until about 1 week before the start date and told me that they've had people relocate in as little as three days. I think they could be more considerate of potential employees time.

Interview Questions

• Long term career goals, Tell us about a time where you saw that something needed to be changed and did something about it   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

IQ and behavior quiz is done online prior to getting to an interview. If you pass, you may be invited to come onsite for an in-person interview with one or more people. First, though, you will take the IQ test again. If you fail, you will not be allowed to interview. If you pass, you will be taken to your interviews. These are very basic and you may know a lot more about your subject than the interviewers, so it is pretty easy. The only time I was thrown off was when I told the interviewer that I learned something new every day with every encounter. The interviewer was taken aback saying that since I was an expert I shouldn't have anything new to learn. What? LOL!

Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screening, followed by a request to complete some personality/logic test.
    Once you pass that you're then ferried along to hiring again where they send you to a manager for a phone interview, if you pass that, you're sent to another phone interview. If all is well, you come in, take the test again and interview with at least 2 others.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

First there was a personality test and a logic/basic math/verbal test. After that, there was a situational multiple choice test and I also had to repeat the logic/basic math/verbal test under supervision. After completion of the last test I was given an interview where I talked with two senior engineers.

Interview Questions

• One question they asked was "what does integrity mean to you?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

pay was $14/hr for me

Professional Services Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Very, very detail oriented, thorough and tough interview process - but totally fair in all respects. I felt completely challenged from the first contact, the assessment and the on-site interviews. No two interviews were the same nor repetitive in nature, so it was a well-orchestrated event.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what the person who likes you the least would say about you?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accruent (Austin, TX).

Interview

Online and then on site IQ test. Invited for on-site interviews and then received offer over the phone. The people were very nice an mostly asked that you did before and try to determine if you will fit with the company culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accruent in April 2014.

Interview

I applied to the position online and received call from HR within a week. Took an online assessment test which were basic analytical, English and pattern matching based and within 2 weeks was asked to retake the test . A week later I was interviewed by 2 Engineering managers. The questions were based on behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What challenges did you face in a team, how did you overcome that and who was you favorite team member and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is non-negotiable.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I received a same day response with a link to a timed 2-part assessment test (part aptitude, part personality). Be prepared for SAT-like questions, and some math. Most questions are not too difficult, but the timed aspect is a little nerve wracking. About a week later, I received a request for a phone interview with an internal recruiter. The phone interview was a short 30-min interview, followed by a request to take another assessment. The second assessment was more focused on ethics and work culture. I heard back from the recruiter that they had gone with someone else two weeks after this.

Interview Questions

• Not a difficult one - but I was asked "What is your ideal office culture?"   Answer Question

QA Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview with recruiting, then an online exam, then a proctored exam(pretty much the same exam as the first time), and finally, interviews with people in the department you are getting hired in

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation in a previous job that you had to overcome and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating the base pay.

Associate Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Accruent.

Interview

After I expressed interest, they sent a test that you have to take an pass to be considered for an interview. Then, we had an interview and had to take the test a second time (but a shorter version). Then, I got contacted that I was hired.

Interview Questions

• What is the most prevalent situation in which you messed up   Answer Question