Accruent

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

2.9

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accruent in July 2014.

First, I took the aptitude test online. After the test, I did a phone screen with the recruiter, Lindsey. She was great - very helpful and was able to answer all my questions.

Second, I re-took the test proctored via WebEx.

Third, I did the first interview via WebEx. A few days later, I was scheduled for a "final interview" - I interviewed with two more people as well as a benefits review with Lindsey.

I thought the interviews went great, but was told I didn't get the position because of lack of experience. I really wish they would have saved all the time involved in this process if they didn't think I was qualified from the beginning. Other than that, my experience was great!

At the start of this process, Lindsey told me that the start date was in three weeks so I think this helped accelerate the interview schedule. However, they did not let me know that I didn't get the job until about 1 week before the start date and told me that they've had people relocate in as little as three days. I think they could be more considerate of potential employees time.

Interview Questions
    • Long term career goals, Tell us about a time where you saw that something needed to be changed and did something about it   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accruent.

First there was a personality test and a logic/basic math/verbal test. After that, there was a situational multiple choice test and I also had to repeat the logic/basic math/verbal test under supervision. After completion of the last test I was given an interview where I talked with two senior engineers.

Interview Questions
    • One question they asked was "what does integrity mean to you?"   Answer Question
    pay was $14/hr for me

Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Accruent in June 2014.

Very, very detail oriented, thorough and tough interview process - but totally fair in all respects. I felt completely challenged from the first contact, the assessment and the on-site interviews. No two interviews were the same nor repetitive in nature, so it was a well-orchestrated event.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what the person who likes you the least would say about you?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Accruent.

Online and then on site IQ test. Invited for on-site interviews and then received offer over the phone. The people were very nice an mostly asked that you did before and try to determine if you will fit with the company culture.

No negotiation

Database Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Accruent in May 2014.

Received a call from HR, she did the initial screening and asked why i chose Accruent. We went through my background and she told me about the company. The next day, I got a call back to schedule for an Aptitude and personality test. Two days later I completed the test, then got a call from HR stating the team would like to schedule an interview. I interviewed with 3 members of the team. A day later, HR called asking for another screening which i completed same day.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate but please try to negotiate

Software Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Accruent in April 2014.

I applied to the position online and received call from HR within a week. Took an online assessment test which were basic analytical, English and pattern matching based and within 2 weeks was asked to retake the test . A week later I was interviewed by 2 Engineering managers. The questions were based on behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • What challenges did you face in a team, how did you overcome that and who was you favorite team member and why?   View Answer
    Salary is non-negotiable.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

After submitting my resume online, I received a same day response with a link to a timed 2-part assessment test (part aptitude, part personality). Be prepared for SAT-like questions, and some math. Most questions are not too difficult, but the timed aspect is a little nerve wracking. About a week later, I received a request for a phone interview with an internal recruiter. The phone interview was a short 30-min interview, followed by a request to take another assessment. The second assessment was more focused on ethics and work culture. I heard back from the recruiter that they had gone with someone else two weeks after this.

Interview Questions
    • Not a difficult one - but I was asked "What is your ideal office culture?"   Answer Question

QA Associate Interview

Phone interview with recruiting, then an online exam, then a proctored exam(pretty much the same exam as the first time), and finally, interviews with people in the department you are getting hired in

Interview Questions
    • What was a difficult situation in a previous job that you had to overcome and how did you do it?   Answer Question
    There is no negotiating the base pay.

Associate Support Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Accruent.

After I expressed interest, they sent a test that you have to take an pass to be considered for an interview. Then, we had an interview and had to take the test a second time (but a shorter version). Then, I got contacted that I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most prevalent situation in which you messed up   Answer Question

Software Associate Interview

Apply, take IQ test, interviews, offer.

There is no haggle on salary