Accudata Systems, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Editor Interview

Technical Editor
Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Accudata Systems, Inc..

Interview Details – I interviewed 3 times: one telephone and two in person interviews. I met several people at the top at several different times throughout the interviewing process, answering the same questions over and over again for different people. The job duties could not be defined clearly by anyone and no one wanted to take responsibility for the position. I went through considerable inconvenience and some expense for the interviews. Unfortunately, they could not be bothered to let me know if they hired someone else or postponed making a decision about the position. I got the feeling that no one wanted to make a decision. Also, the person doing the job was doing her job and the job I was interviewing for. They seemed to be in no hurry to relieve her of this double duty.

Interview Question – What do you know about the company?   View Answer

IT Interview

IT
Houston, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accudata Systems, Inc. in June 2010.

Interview Details – The IT portion was very good and I thought the VP of Sales was very clear to what he wanted in employee.

Interview Questions

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Accudata Systems, Inc. in August 2009.

Interview Details – interviewed with two line managers a general manager and owner

Interview Question – why should we hire you when the other person failed   View Answer

Negotiation Details – yes, companies are sensitive to that process so that they make sure HR is involved. Make counter offer through HR department

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative
Houston, TX

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Accudata Systems, Inc. in September 2008.

Interview Details – First interview is with an HR rep. The HR rep asked all of the basic usual questions and only took notes. The Second interview is with a manager, more difficult than the first interview but definitely not the most difficult interview ever. No situational questions, just mainly going over resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate, the company came back with some outrageous performance measurements that if met a raise of 5k would be realized after 6 months.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Accudata Systems, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accudata Systems, Inc. interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Accudata Systems, Inc. employees and interview candidates.