Accuquote

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Internship Interview

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Accuquote in March 2009.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview. Someone from HR called me (20 minutes before the scheduled time, don't know whether it's a trick or what). She started asking about things academic records (past & current), work experiences, projects (they were interested in ColdFusion) and some simple HR qs like what ur goal in coming 5 yrs etc. It lasted about 15 minutes. After the interview she told me that she will contact me within 2 weeks whatever the result is. But 8 months passed, she did never contact me, didn't even send a rejection email. I think that's the basic courtesy we expect from our interviewer [:(]

Interview Question – What are the benefits of using ColdFusion over VS.Net?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Accuquote? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Accuquote Software Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Accuquote employees and interview candidates.