Accutest Laboratories Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews. Always had to wait a least 30 mins for someone to see you

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Accutest Laboratories in June 2013.

I applied for a lab tech position doing organic extractions at Accutest in Dayton, NJ and got a call back the next day for an interview. I came 10 minutes early and they had me fill out a job application which I thought was strange because I already applied for the job online. They never told me on the phone that I would be filling out paperwork and they asked for references that weren't former employees or co-workers which makes absolutely no sense and so I had nothing to give them. I waited for nearly an HOUR before an HR person came to get me which was especially ridiculous because they were doing construction near the waiting area and the sound of the saws was deafening after an hour of siting there.

The HR woman was nice and asked me a few questions about my skills and background and then went to get the manager. I waited for a few minutes and the HR lady came back in and said the manager was in a meeting so she would have to ask someone else to interview me. I waited a few more minutes and a manager from a different department came in and asked about my background and career goals and specific lab skills. He gave me a tour of the lab which was interesting and the last thing he told me was that they will always call back even if I didn't get the position. The guy was nice, but I never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly general questions: lab skills, organizational skills, background. They mainly told me about the work I would be doing.   View Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Accutest Laboratories in May 2008.

HR,and organic lab manager

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dayton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Accutest Laboratories in November 2009.

i applied online for the job, and got a phone call from HR. In the phone interview, briefly talked about what kind of education I have, what kind of job I was looking for. Then they asked if I can come to a on-site interview. When I went to the company, I first talked with HR person, all very general interview questions, such as "tell me about yourself", "what are your strengths". Then talked with hiring manager, went through the education background, what kind skills from previous education. Then after one day, they called me and offered me.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accutest Laboratories

Worked for Accutest Laboratories? Contribute to the Community!