Ace American Insurance

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ace American Insurance

Claims Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ace American Insurance in April 2013.

Received a phone call to come in a few days later. Was asked specifically about my resume and very few questions like tell me about a time when.... It was more of a casual conversation than an interview which really made me want the job because the group of 4 that interviewed me seemed fun to work with.

Interview Questions
    Set wage for interns

Senior Claims Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ace American Insurance in March 2010.

2 Interviews very easy. In the Claims department you will have an interview with two or three of the supervisors and one with the Technical Manager Richard Snyder. After that if they want you they will call you back to do the testing and background check. The HR will call you with an offer you accept or not. If they don't find someone they will just get a temp or GradStaff person.

Interview Questions