Ace Cash Express Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.2

Service Associate III Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ace Cash Express.

Interview

You have to stay on the hiring manager or center manager because they tend to just throw resumes behind the computer or on the back room table. Then my first interview took almost 2 and a half hours because the district manager kept having to answer her cell phone. Then she called me for a second interview where they offered me the position and drug tested me right there via mouth swob.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to give an example of an experience with an upset customer and how I handled the situation   Answer Question

Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ace Cash Express.

Interview

Theres a short phone interview then they schedule a in person interview, the in person and phone interview are both very simple, not too many questions, felt like a regular conversation. Just smile and be yourself. Then they called a week or so later and offered me the job. They do a quick drug test when you go in to sign everything and an extensive background check.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with upset customer?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ace Cash Express.

Interview

There was a two person interview. One was my boss, and the other was her boss. It was positive, because they told me what they wanted, but they also asked me what I expected of them, their explained to me the terms, and how I would be by myself sometimes, and sometimes with a partner when it got busy. Once I passed everything, I've gotten access to codes andeverything, even the keys to the store to open and close.

Interview Questions

• Will I be willing to work weekends.   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ace Cash Express.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people HR and District Manager. During interview was asked topical interview questions. 2 days later was offered a position. District manager looks as if she was falling asleep or a on some type of drug like pills or something

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ace Cash Express (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

It was short and sweet they just needed someone to work since their short staffed but overall it was an okay interview the direct manager all he wanted was to eat, that's what he kept doing when he was interviewing me

Interview Questions

• Why should you work at ace   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Ace Cash Express (Humble, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I got to office at 12:40 pm. Did not interview until almost an hour later. There were not any chairs so i had to stand there and wait to be interviewed. There where 2 interviers. The interview location was in Humble Tx outside of starbucks sitting where people were drinking coffee.. The lady was nice but I cant risk my life for 10.50 an hour

Interview Questions

The pay for Houston Texas, the hours, also no overtime.

License Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ace Cash Express (Irving, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by their in-house recruiter who found me on LinkedIn. After a short phone interview she invited me to meet with the VP of Compliance the following week. Both the interviewer and I were on time for the interview. The interview lasted about an hour and included standard questions about my experience and accomplishments related to the position. I believe I answered to the interviewers satisfaction because I was invited to interview the following week with three high ranking executives and told that their recruiter would be in touch. Then radio silence. I never heard back from the recruiter or the interviewer. I followed up with a coupe of emails and phone calls and nothing. I know that companies are not obligated to call candidates to tell them that they went with another candidate but I felt after I was invited back for a second interview, a response to my phone call or email was warranted.

Interview Questions

• Standard round of questions about my experience and accomplishments related to the position.   Answer Question

Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ace Cash Express in December 2014.

Interview

I applied online Nov 3rd and I interviewed Dec 3rd and was offered the position Dec 4th. The interview was very easy she made me feel at ease. She asked questions about my past jobs and she offered me $4 more than what I asked for so in all the entire process went very well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for $8 and she offered me $12.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ace Cash Express (Irving, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Submitted application/Resume and received a 'screen' call from Regional VP. She was very open and up-beat during conversation. She was very passionate about company and talent that worked for the company. After conversation, she invited me to visit offices (I live within Corp. HQ) for an in-person interview. When I got there, I was met by HR specialist and Regional VP. Both were incredibly nice and it was obvious they had much experience with their respected field. I was impressed by how much care goes into the employees (given the type of work done).

Interview Questions

• Standard questions - nothing unusual.   1 Answer

Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ace Cash Express in October 2014.

Interview

very easy, spoke to the hiring manager, she asked a few questions mostly about previous employer. Then I talked to the district manager and she asked pretty much the same, and last I spoke to the HR who gave me the job offer.

Interview Questions

• everything was clear, they just asked about situations at my previous job   Answer Question

Negotiation

they offer me $12/hr which I think its alright for now since my job does not require too much of me