Ace Cash Express

Updated Dec 7, 2014
Updated Dec 7, 2014

2.1

Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Ace Cash Express in December 2014.

I applied online Nov 3rd and I interviewed Dec 3rd and was offered the position Dec 4th. The interview was very easy she made me feel at ease. She asked questions about my past jobs and she offered me $4 more than what I asked for so in all the entire process went very well.

Interview Questions
    I asked for $8 and she offered me $12.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ace Cash Express in October 2014.

Submitted application/Resume and received a 'screen' call from Regional VP. She was very open and up-beat during conversation. She was very passionate about company and talent that worked for the company. After conversation, she invited me to visit offices (I live within Corp. HQ) for an in-person interview. When I got there, I was met by HR specialist and Regional VP. Both were incredibly nice and it was obvious they had much experience with their respected field. I was impressed by how much care goes into the employees (given the type of work done).

Service Associate Interview

very easy, spoke to the hiring manager, she asked a few questions mostly about previous employer. Then I talked to the district manager and she asked pretty much the same, and last I spoke to the HR who gave me the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • everything was clear, they just asked about situations at my previous job   Answer Question
    they offer me $12/hr which I think its alright for now since my job does not require too much of me

Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ace Cash Express in March 2014.

Easy interview with the center manager. Easy questions about your past experiences and different scenarios that has happened to you and how you solved those scenarios. Then, go through a second interview with the district manager who was also nice and made you feel very easy to talk. She mostly just asked you about your availability, negotiating over pay, and ask the same questions the center manager asked.

Interview Questions
    • There were no hard questions. Most of the questions were the same just phrased differently.   Answer Question

Center Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Ace Cash Express.

It a little akward in front of other customer in a store lobby

Interview Questions
    • are you a good test taker? can u pass an insurance test?   Answer Question

Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ace Cash Express in June 2013.

Got a call the next day. You get interviewed with one associate, then come back to do all 3 managers. The next day I got a call saying that I would be having a drug test (mouth swab) and background. I was hired and started training immediately. YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE FULL TIME HOURS FOR TRAINING WHICH LASTS 2 WEEKS.

Center Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ace Cash Express in June 2013.

It was a job fair.We had one on one interviews it went smooth I was interviewing with one lady that loved me then guy jumped in all hell broke loose he was interviwing me then told me in less than 5 minutes well be doing call backs soon.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Ace Cash Express.

During the interview prosess they have a stupid test you have to take which is supposed to gage your character. It is completely inaccurate. Many have been hired which should not have, and I'm sure many others were passed up when they should not have been. They are also most interested in your attendence because if you can not show up for your shift you either have to find someone to work for you or the district manager has to work for you. You can imagine how much the District Manager will love you for not covering your shift.

Interview Questions
    There was none, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Hill, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Hill, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Ace Cash Express in August 2012.

Went online && applied onTuesday 8/14 at 7:00 pm, got a call on 8/15, went to the interview on Thursday 8/16 got the job offer the same day && took a drug && passed the same exact day. Got my info for a background check the same day && called me today 8/20 told me I passsed my background check go to training in Irving tomorrow 8/21

Interview Questions
    • Explain your resume he didn't ask me a lot of questions he liked my background and my experience   View Answer
    I'm just 18 so I think 10.50 is great

District Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Ace Cash Express in August 2012.

Two interviews, very comprehensive. First there was a phone screening, then a one on one interview lating about 1 1/2 hours with the hiring manager. After that I had a lengthy phone interview with his superior which lasted about one hour.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about numerous alarm responses in the middle of the night?   View Answer
    Easy, the RVP gave me a number I was looking for.