Ace Hardware

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cedar Park, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Ace Hardware in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was an easy interview.She was kind.

Interview Question – Can you sell gifts   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward

Interviewed at Ace Hardware

Interview Details – two interviews pretty basic questions

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

New York, NY

I interviewed at Ace Hardware in January 2009.

Interview Details – Asked me to describe myself in 3 words. Asked me about my education and what I enjoy.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Thornton, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Ace Hardware in May 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process was extremely simple. The hiring manager simply called me and asked me if I could come in for an interview on a certain day about a week after the phone call. She was very nice during the interview, but I can't say she actually interviewed me on anything. She asked me what my availability was and then asked if I could start the next day.

Interview Questions

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Ace Hardware in January 2010.

Interview Details – I droped off an application and they said they weren't hiring. Then a few days later I got a call to come in and interview. The interview was short. Basically you have to be flexible on everything (hours, days of week, pay). It is very low key and informal.

Interview Questions

• Sell this item (they pick a random tool).   View Answer
  • If you were conducting the interview, what question would you ask?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. You either accept the low pay and constantly changing hours or they go on to the next person.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ace Hardware

Worked for Ace Hardware? Contribute to the Community!