Ace Hardware

Relevance Date Difficulty

Salesperson Interview

Salesperson
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Ace Hardware in April 2011.

Interview Details – applied online, also filled out an application. received a call from two different stores the same day. I was directed to the store closer to my home. Spoke with the manager for about an hour, toured the store and talked about the products and my knowledge of them. The pay was kind of a let down. But, after a year on unemployment I was happy to have an offer. Some managers are down to Earth and others a bit high strung. Co-workers are friendly. Republican owned...Employees all on welfare...Not gonna get rich here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – take it or leave it

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Ace Hardware

Worked for Ace Hardware? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ace Hardware Salesperson interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ace Hardware employees and interview candidates.