Ace Parking Interview Questions

2.1

Valet Attendant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Ace Parking.

Take a basic competency test at HQ. Interview with HR and then with direct site manager at hotel selected to work at. Some locations have you interview with GM of hotel but others do not.

Interview Questions
    • None come to mind, rather easy interview process focused on attention to customer service   Answer Question
    Minimum wage so non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ace Parking.

It was a group interview. We didn't really have much asked of us beyond whether we were able to do basic math for cash-handling and telling time. They will give you a math test during the interview. You are not allowed to use a calculator. After that they'll ask you how you would react in certain situations to gauge your judgement.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very basic, standard interview material. Very easy to prep for if you just check out interview questions on google.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phase to speak of. The hourly rates are set by the union contract so you don't really have much to negotiate about unless you want a specific property.

Shift Supervisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Ace Parking.

There were two interviews. They were very professional.

Interview Questions
    It was the location and pay that made me accept the position.

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source – interviewed at Ace Parking in September 2013.

I am a Air Force VETERAN...I always study and process the company i want to work for
    I am always prepared and VERY detailed

Various Interview

The interview experience was very positive. Two representatives from the company took part and that added depth and quality to the process, as it expanded the range of questions and answers they could give me and made it more thorough and informative. Both individuals were very honest in responding and had clearly taken the time to prepare the interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to explain how I would approach a larger-scale challenge than those listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Valat Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Ace Parking in July 2013.

awesome recruiters, I'd like to take them out for a drink

Valet Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ace Parking.

Be honest, Be personable, Dress professionally.

Interview Questions
    • How have you resolved issues at your previous employment   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Ace Parking in February 2013.

I applied online and was contacted by the manager. He called me in to the off cite office we had a nice conversation. Questions were very basic, What can you offer Ace? what do you know about the culture?

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation at your current job where you had to act fast?   Answer Question

Hotel Division Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ace Parking in April 2012.

I applied online on Craigslist then the hiring manager gave me a call back anf when he did I spoke with him and set up a one on one interview for the office in Santa Ana when I went in to the office in Santa Ana I took a personality test / IQ test and he called me back a few days later and then I had to meet with the manager of the hotel and then I also met with and have a interview with him after that interview he offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No real negotiation, just offer and I took it.

Valet Parking Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Ace Parking in January 2011.

The interview had all of the normal questions. One question that threw me off was "What would you do if you can tell someone has been drinking and they want you to go get their car for them so that they can drive it home?" After a long pause, I said that I hope the company policy will teach me what to do.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you can tell someone has been drinking, and they want you to go get their car for them so that they can drive it home?   View Answers (2)