Ace Parking

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ace Parking.

Interview Details – It was a group interview. We didn't really have much asked of us beyond whether we were able to do basic math for cash-handling and telling time. They will give you a math test during the interview. You are not allowed to use a calculator. After that they'll ask you how you would react in certain situations to gauge your judgement.

Interview Question – The questions were very basic, standard interview material. Very easy to prep for if you just check out interview questions on google.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase to speak of. The hourly rates are set by the union contract so you don't really have much to negotiate about unless you want a specific property.

Very Easy Interview

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ace Parking in January 2010.

Interview Details – Talked to personnel department. I had a pulse and could work weekends and nights. That's all they needed to know.

Interview Question – Are you a criminal?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not very complex.

Valet Attendant Interview

Valet Attendant
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ace Parking in July 2010.

Interview Details – What kind of driving experiences have you had?

Interview Question – What kind of service experiences have you had?
How are you like in a group setting?
  Answer Question

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor

I applied in-person and interviewed at Ace Parking.

Interview Details – There were two interviews. They were very professional.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was the location and pay that made me accept the position.

Valat Interview

Valat
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Ace Parking in July 2013.

Interview Details – awesome recruiters, I'd like to take them out for a drink

Interview Question – "Can you drive a manual transmission"   View Answer

Ambassador Interview

Ambassador
San Diego, CA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Ace Parking in September 2013.

Interview Details – I am a Air Force VETERAN...I always study and process the company i want to work for
I am always prepared and VERY detailed

Interview Question – Travel distance   Answer Question

Hotel Division Shift Manager Interview

Hotel Division Shift Manager
Santa Ana, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Ace Parking in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online on Craigslist then the hiring manager gave me a call back anf when he did I spoke with him and set up a one on one interview for the office in Santa Ana when I went in to the office in Santa Ana I took a personality test / IQ test and he called me back a few days later and then I had to meet with the manager of the hotel and then I also met with and have a interview with him after that interview he offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Question – nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation, just offer and I took it.

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ace Parking in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by the manager. He called me in to the off cite office we had a nice conversation. Questions were very basic, What can you offer Ace? what do you know about the culture?

Interview Question – Name a situation at your current job where you had to act fast?   Answer Question

Various Interview

Various

Interviewed at Ace Parking

Interview Details – The interview experience was very positive. Two representatives from the company took part and that added depth and quality to the process, as it expanded the range of questions and answers they could give me and made it more thorough and informative. Both individuals were very honest in responding and had clearly taken the time to prepare the interview.

Interview Question – I was asked to explain how I would approach a larger-scale challenge than those listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Valet

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ace Parking.

Interview Details – Be honest, Be personable, Dress professionally.

Interview Question – How have you resolved issues at your previous employment   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ace Parking

Worked for Ace Parking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ace Parking interview questions and advice. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Ace Parking employees and interview candidates.