Acentia

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Acentia in August 2012.

Interview Details – Fairly swift and very straight-forward. If a recruiter reaches out, it's truly because you've been identified as a sought candidate. Phone Screen by recruiter, first and second round interview. Had to present on a technical solution to display Sales/Technical ability.

Interview Question – was asked to identify 1-2 current business challenges within Public Sector market and propose how to combat/sell the Acentia strategy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was able to negotiate salary and 90 day draw for commission

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Acentia in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was referred to the position by an employee. The company came searching for me. We had a interview in a coffee shop (location manager and VP). Concluded interview being told "I have some other folks to interview. I'll call you Monday." (It was a Friday interview). Three hours later, I had a firm job offer.

Interview Question – Other than discussion about salary, there weren't any tough questions. They had my resume and were recruiting me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty short. Asked for $X and an extra week's vacation time for the current year. They countered with $Y dollars and the extra week. I accepted and they were very happy.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Acentia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acentia interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Acentia employees and interview candidates.