Acentia

Acentia Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acentia

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acentia in August 2012.

Fairly swift and very straight-forward. If a recruiter reaches out, it's truly because you've been identified as a sought candidate. Phone Screen by recruiter, first and second round interview. Had to present on a technical solution to display Sales/Technical ability.

Interview Questions
    • was asked to identify 1-2 current business challenges within Public Sector market and propose how to combat/sell the Acentia strategy   Answer Question
    was able to negotiate salary and 90 day draw for commission

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Acentia in July 2012.

I was referred to the position by an employee. The company came searching for me. We had a interview in a coffee shop (location manager and VP). Concluded interview being told "I have some other folks to interview. I'll call you Monday." (It was a Friday interview). Three hours later, I had a firm job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Other than discussion about salary, there weren't any tough questions. They had my resume and were recruiting me.   Answer Question
    Pretty short. Asked for $X and an extra week's vacation time for the current year. They countered with $Y dollars and the extra week. I accepted and they were very happy.