Interviews for Top Jobs at Acer (Taiwan HQ)

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Helpdesk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acer (Taiwan HQ) (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2007.

Interview

The first interview was to see if i have a background of IT knowledge, i was been ask about if i believe in customer service going for an extra miles. My reply was that it depend on which industry we are talking about. If it is the hospitality and servicing line, yes, going an extra miles can be done, It is also depend on what the company belief in. He then ask mi if i believe in customers is always right? No, i dun believe customer is always right, but if customer is wrong, and we dun say that they are wrong, and no matter what they are throwing at us, we try to smile and assist him doesn't mean he is right. It just that we are showing our professionalism.

Interview Questions

• if i believe in customer service going for an extra miles.   1 Answer
  • Do i believe in customers is always right?   1 Answer