Acer (Taiwan HQ)

Updated Aug 11, 2014
Updated Aug 11, 2014

RD Superiror Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

review the resume and candidate need to have some experience with mobile / tablet coding or testing experience.
    simple question regarding logical written test, very easy once you know what is "logical". second level will be team lead interview., it will become more technique question, just remember that, positive attitude

Interview Questions
    • easy talk, but need very positive attitude, if you don't know then don't say you know it, it will come back very soon.
      better have some RF frequency knowledge or know how

Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Acer (Taiwan HQ) in July 2014.

After having an interview with two supervisors, I got an call from one of them a week later.
    He told me that they've already decided to hire me and the salary they offered. I expressed my gratefulness and asked if they could give a few time to considerate my future work. And then he agreed.

Product Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Acer (Taiwan HQ).

The interview is easy and relax. They gave me a test about computer knowledge and then ask me something about my career path.

Interview Questions
    • Test about computer knowledge and translate the article after 10 mins   Answer Question

Senior Specialist Interview

Phone interview with the manager. First, have some discussion in terms of project developing process, design experience and resource arrangement for the team. Second, talking with the BG president to talk about the vision of the BG and the way to make the BG sucessful. Plenty of the plan is addressed.

Interview Questions
    • Schedule, cost and quality, which is the most important ?   Answer Question
    Just let HR and the interviewer know the total package, decide to go or not

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Acer (Taiwan HQ) in June 2010.

several directors will tame turns to interview the candidates in one round
    only within two rounds, the company may decide

Helpdesk Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Acer (Taiwan HQ) in July 2007.

The first interview was to see if i have a background of IT knowledge,
    i was been ask about if i believe in customer service going for an extra miles.
    My reply was that it depend on which industry we are talking about. If it is the hospitality and servicing line, yes, going an extra miles can be done, It is also depend on what the company belief in.
    He then ask mi if i believe in customers is always right?
    No, i dun believe customer is always right, but if customer is wrong, and we dun say that they are wrong, and no matter what they are throwing at us, we try to smile and assist him doesn't mean he is right. It just that we are showing our professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • if i believe in customer service going for an extra miles.   View Answer
    • Do i believe in customers is always right?   View Answer