Acergy Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acergy

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acergy (Houston, TX) in August 2008.

Interview

Good communication quick response, just one interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not to open to negotiate

Directeur Contrôle de Projet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acergy (Paris (France)) in December 2009.

Interview

Entrevue téléphonique suivie d'une entrevue en personne.

Phoe interview followed by face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Quel est votre salaire/tarif actuel?   What is your current salary/rates?   1 Answer
    • Quel est votre salaire/tarif désiré?   What is your desired salary/rates.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acergy (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2009.

Interview

Contacted the manager with my full resume and covering letter. An interview was set up 2 weeks later. Had a good meet up discussion with the director and manager. Feeling good after the interview. No job was offered and hence no discussion on pay and other remuneration package.

Storekeeper Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acergy in May 2008.

Interview

I saw on newspaper to apply on line, I did. In few days they called me to interview, It was OK, so they sent me to IQ Test and Drug Test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got more salay that I had before