Achieva Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Largo, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Achieva in January 2009.

I already worked there in another position; however, when you first start there you must go through a couple of interview and a drug test. It took at least 5 weeks to get this position due to the interference of my previous boss. She told the manager of the department that I was not a good worker, even though I got great reviews from her. She tried to keep me in her department despite telling the manager of the position I was applying for that I was not doing a good job. Achieva is a catty place to work and a lot of the people that have been there a long time seem to think that they can get away with anything. Eventually, I was hired in the other department because a person upper management stepped in and helped me. Achieva does not like individuals, they want team players only and no thoughts of your own please.

Interview Questions
    no negotiaions, salaries are set.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Achieva

Worked for Achieva? Contribute to the Community!