Achieve Internet

Updated May 2, 2014
Updated May 2, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Achieve Internet

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 7 months - interviewed at Achieve Internet in April 2014.

I first got in contact with an engineer at Achieve in the fall after talking to them at a job fair and I was set up with a phone interview shortly after. We went over what I was searching for and I told him a little bit more about myself. After I said I was only looking for a position during the summer, he said that we would get into touch with each other again when summer neared. Sure enough, at the beginning of April, I was contacted by Achieve and I was set up for another phone interview. I again spoke with the same engineer and I updated him on what I had done since we last spoke.

After that, I was scheduled for an in-person interview. At that interview, I was asked about my interests and about my problem solving techniques. I was asked to specifically detail my current experience with web technologies and languages. Within a week or two of the interview, I was sent an offer.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to detail my problem solving technique through an example case of being asked to implement an authentication system.   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Achieve Internet.

Asked about Drupal experience and gave a php exam

not so much

Worked for Achieve Internet? Contribute to the Community!