Achievers Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

3.4

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achievers in July 2014.

Interview

had 2 telephonic interviews . Technical interview asked to write code and SQL queries, initial was telephonic general questions , second one was manager phone interview . asked technical Qs , next as skill interview

Member Experience Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1. phone interview 2. 1 hour in person skills interview (or group interview) 3. top grade/life story interview 4. phone interview with CEO 5. work history scan/verification of employment/reference check 6. police check 7. final offer call

Interview Questions

• What could your previous manager have done better to serve your needs at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was made with the salary and I did not negotiate because it was what I was expecting.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Phone interview, covering basics. Then an in-person technical interview with a manager and team lead. Some basic whiteboarding and technical examples covering front end and back end development. Nothing too difficult, and they were very general, seemed to look at how you solved problems not did you memorize APIs. Then a very in depth interview with HR and a manager, covering every item on your resume in detail, going back to high school. This one took hours. Try to treat it as a conversation, and reflect ahead of time about what you liked, disliked and wish you had done differently at each place. They just want to see that you were always trying to do better than where you were, and tried to improve things, and always wish you had done more.

Interview Questions

• How easy the hours-long interview was. They made it sound like it would be a painful exploration of my pysche. It was really just a very long conversation about my life.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

Group interview, 4 questions

Accounts Payable Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

group interview: 1) tell me about yourself 2) what trait should an accountant have? 3)excel level 4) if you were working for achievers, who in this room would you hire? 5) what would you change about achievers?

Interview Questions

• if you were working for achievers, who in this room would you hire?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I was brought in for a skills interview, that while tough, was fair and thorough, The interviewers were patient in letting me understand the questions before answering them. This was followed by a topgrade, which I had never done before. They asked questions about the different jobs, challenges and successes that I had been a part of in the past. Different, but not unpleasant.

Interview Questions

• The entire topgrade was very unexpected. Expect to be asked about your past, all the way back to high school!   Answer Question

Client Success Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied on a Monday and received an email on the Tuesday evening at 6:00 PM saying that they would be having a group interview the next day in the afternoon and wondered if I could make it. At the interview with 7 others, we were given a tour of their large open concept office and then we were all sat in a board room. Someone from HR and a member of the Client Success team conducted the interview and they did a great job. We were all asked to introduce ourselves etc ...standard intro interview questions. We were then each asked 4 questions one-by-one followed by a group Q & A about the work environment, position responsibilities etc. At the very end, we were all provided a survey to fill out about how the interview process was conducted, our salary expectations etc.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you would do to improve the company?   Answer Question

Bilingual Member Experience Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Achievers (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

The 1st interview process consisted of four behaviorally-based questions. The 2nd one was skills-based and fianally the last one was the Topgrade interview that essentially consisted of story of my achievements, successes, and struggles from high school until the present day.

Interview Questions

• what else execpt water and food will you need in a desert if you were about to stay there for a month   Answer Question

Client Success Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Achievers.

Interview

Sent in an application and was contact quite a few weeks later. Phone interview, group interview, skills interview, interview with the manager THEN I got an offer. Very long process, not very willing to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate 10%

Interview

Phone interview -> Initial Interview -> Final Interview