Achievers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Achievers in October 2011.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone call after my referral to setup a phone interview. A few days later the phone interview took place and lasted roughly 15 minutes. I immediately received a followup email asking me to come in for an in-person interview. This took place the following week and was with a team lead in my would-be department. It lasted roughly 2 hours.

A few days after this I was asked to come in for my final "topgrade" interview. After a few scheduling conflicts we finally found a time that worked. This interview took place about 10 days after the first interview and lasted roughly an hour. It involved my work and educational history from high school to present day.

A few days later I received notice that I would be getting an offer. The offer came a little over a week later.

Impressions: The interview process is quite rigorous as they pride themselves on hiring only 'A players'. The office is typical of a modern startup: loud, young and energetic. There is a definite 'buzz'.

Interview Question – Can you reverse the items in this linked list (in C)?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Achievers

Worked for Achievers? Contribute to the Community!

Achievers Videos

Achievers – Why Work for Us?

Mission and Vision Achievers’ mission is to Change the Way the World Works. Your employees are your company’s greatest asset; when you empower them to succeed, your business reaps the benefits. Achievers Software and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Achievers Web Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Achievers employees and interview candidates.