Acision

Getting the Interview

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Acision.

Interview Details – Multiple Interviews with progressively more senior members of management, including the CEO for North America

Interview Question – None really - interview process was fair and as expected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty typical - was asked what I was looking for, I requested my target plus 5% or so, they responded with my target

Service Manager Interview

Bellevue, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at Acision in January 2011.

Interview Details – Local manager and national resource interviewed for position as service manager supporting a key account (cellular provider). I asked more questions than interviewers, thought it went well, but have heard nothing more over 1 month.

I'm now skeptical of Acision's follow-through. Don't know if position has been filled. Not very professional since interviewers stated hiring process would be short, i.e. a couple of weeks

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Customer Services Engineer Interview

Customer Services Engineer
Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Acision in December 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter for a Customer Services Engineer position within their company. Once I said I was interested, another recruiter gave me a call to settle an interview f2f and the details about it. What I was not told by telephone is the interview would have lasted about 3 or 4 hours (depending on the managers/engineers questions) divided as follows (4 selections rounds):

- Tests
- Interview with the Technical Staff
- Interview with the Hiring Manager
- Interview with HR

(which also means you will have to ask at least for half a day off).

I was asking the recruiter about simple questions about the position and the company (shifts, trainings and internal education, salary ranges for that position, ...) and I never received a reply (they explained that all my questions would have been answered at the end of the interview and some of them could have been answered only by the managers themselves), so I refused to attend the interview.

Interview Question – I rejected to continue in the process so I was not asked any question.   Answer Question

Tech Support Head Interview

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Acision.

Interview Details – Remote Telephonic & Skype Rounds with UK & Europe.
Visited Gurgaon, India Office for 4 rounds of Executive Interviews with VP & SVP Cadre.
Final HR Round With HR Director from Malaysia via Telephone.

Interview Question – How mature you are for the role..?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Boring & Did Not Have An MNC Experience At All.

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Customer Service Engineer
Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Acision.

Interview Details – Most challenging and interesting one i ever had !

Interview Question – can not recall   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – simple and fast

Senior Solution Engineer Interview

Senior Solution Engineer
Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Acision in June 2009.

Interview Details – 3 round interview with technical and soft skills tests

Interview Question – OpenVMS   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – One offer - take it or leave it

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Acision in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was done by phone. First by a staffing firm to which I had applied online long ago, they called me to confirm my availability and expectatins. Then by one of the Senior Project Maangers in Brazil, then (about 2 days latter) byt Operations Manager (future boss) also from Brazil and finally by the Human Ressource Manager.

Interview Question – At the moment I was unemployed for a year and I had been re-evaluating my expectations. So when we got to the salary discussion I had to think hardly the options of getting what I expected or securing the job   View Answer

Customer Service Engineer Interview

Customer Service Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Acision.

Interview Details – I was working for the same company in other country and they opened that internal job and some current employess applied, including me. The first call, was the HR manager, making some basics questions and also to learn about my profile and experience. After that, I got 3 techicall calls with some managers to get my technicall skills and experience. As I worked for that company before, it was not soooo hard, but they are hard to hire someone..

Interview Question – I dont record..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried many times to get a better salary, but no way. they told me they had a budged and they could not go over that.. :-( but I got anyway..

Manager Services Engineer Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Acision in January 2012.

Interview Details – Firstly he taken my interviews and check all which i mentioned above and then after he gave me opportunity for training and then after they checked my all activities like official manner and my work dedication and finally i gave him my positive response and after three months of training he gave me an opportunity for job and gave me offer letter and i got owesum experience during training period.

Interview Question – Tell me about you ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – plzz don't negotiate at the first time means if u r fresher bcoz i was fresher at that time i suggest plzz remember don't do any thing which make others think negatively at any point of you .

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Acision in January 2010.

Interview Details – Reasonably thorough interview process. Some repetition and lack of co-ordination between interviwers but general relevant questions and reasonable answers to my questions.

Negotiation Details – yes - there was flexibility in the salary / variable comepensation within reason.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Acision? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acision interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Acision employees and interview candidates.