Acosta Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.0

Court Jester Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Acosta (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter couldn't give any concrete information on when or how often I would have work for this job. It seems the job is very uncertain and has a low rate of pay

Interview Questions

• He asked if I understood the parameters of the job. It seems pretty simple.   1 Answer

Retail Coverage Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acosta (Rome, GA).

Interview

I applied online and about a week later I recieved a phone call. I talked with the interviewer for maybe 20 minutes before he offered me the job. There were not any difficult to answer questions. It seemed as if he was just getting a feel for my personality. I almost felt like they just needed a warm body and I was nice so they hired me. I worked there for a few years and really enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable working alone without direct supervision?   Answer Question

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Acosta (Tempe, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was pleasant and very hopeful, I am used to getting the job. I met with the Regional Supervisor who was very overwhelmed. He explained the job in detail and sounded like a good company to work for. I know of a rep for the company who I run into frequently. He stated that the position had not been filled yet. I called him immediately, he sounded confused and did not seem to know what I was talking about. I never heard back, boy did they miss out!

PT Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Acosta (Jefferson, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call from their HR department offering me the job and was then called half an hour later from the woman who would be my direct manager.

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Acosta.

Interview

There basically isn't one to get hired. Someone calls you up and asks some basic questions and then makes you a monetary offer. Experience plays nothing in how much you are offered.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Acosta (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I wanted to transfer from one division to another for an open position,wouldnt even talk to me.I am currently working for Acosta. My area was restructured and my job eliminated. I was able to get one store 80 miles round trip.I have a great reputation for training,merchandising,success.

Business Manager Assistant - BMA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Acosta (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Very brief interview. Normal questions asked. Nothing was asked to throw you off guard. We discussed the position as an entry level position with low salary. The offer was made and I was given 3 days to make a decision or the offer would rescind. There is no room for negotiation in pay or any other aspects of the offer.

Paralegal Interview

Interview

Perhaps the weirdest interview experience I have ever had. I was told during the initial phone screen call that the salary was less than half of my current salary. I thanked the screener and indicated that I was not interested in pursuing the opportunity. A week later, I received another call from the recruiter indicating they would like to schedule an interview and knew that my salary requirement is doubled than what they are offering. He said that they may be able to adjust once we interviewed. Looking back, I am glad that we scheduled a video interview and that I did not have to drive across town because the hiring manager went on and on about the problems he is facing and how he is looking for someone to come in to essentially "pull the wolves off" him. He portrayal of the department and company was so negative that I could not set foot in those doors.

Interview Questions

• Cannot recall any questions the hiring manager asked because all I heard was his constant complaints about his problems.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acosta.

Interview

I applied online and was given brief phone interview. I went in to the office the following week and had an in person interview. The interview was fairly laid back and didn't seem uncomfortable on either side.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acosta in March 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview and then invited for a second in-person interview. Very conversational. They just want to see if you will be a fit for their company. The overall experience was good and they wanted to make sure that if they hire you, that you will stay for a while. Know your resume well and be comfortable with carrying on a conversation with your potential supervisors.