Acosta Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2015

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Interviewed with two lady supervisors. I was not grilled like in a lot of interviews, which is obviously a good thing. It was more laid back and they were friendly. It was mainly one lady doing the interviewing and the other was there to hear what was said and if she thought that there was anything that could be added she would then chime in.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I thought that I could handle the tasks at hand.   Answer Question

Retali and Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

Very Easy, good interview I applied online and about a week later I recieved a phone call. I talked with the interviewer for maybe 20 minutes before he offered me the job. There were not any difficult to answer questions. It seemed as if he was just getting a feel for my personality. I almost felt like they just needed a warm body and I was nice so they hired me. I worked there for a few years and really enjoyed it.

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

someone will call you from corporate, likely a recruiter. it's all done over the phone. they will ask your retail experience and that such. afterwards they'll tell you someone else will call for a second interview but it takes up to a week or two to hear back.

Interview Questions

• do you have any retail experience?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta in July 2015.

Interview

I applied for the Business Process Solutions Expert position in July and was contacted by an hr rep several weeks later. I then did a phone interview with a consummate Acosta HR staffing professional, who was considerably kind, and informative. During the phone interview, a description of the job was reviewed. And I answered questions about how my background prepared me for the position. Why I was interested in the role. And how I could potentially advance Acosta's processes.

Interview Questions

Salary was considerably below the costs of living in terms of earnings for the region

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta (Pitts, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was so simple. They ask you some questions about your experience and if you are a match they send you on to the DM that contacts you and goes over everything.

Interview Questions

• None that I recall that were too hard. Just having been a prior merchandiser helps.   Answer Question

Court Jester Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acosta (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter couldn't give any concrete information on when or how often I would have work for this job. It seems the job is very uncertain and has a low rate of pay

Interview Questions

• He asked if I understood the parameters of the job. It seems pretty simple.   1 Answer

Retail Coverage Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Rome, GA).

Interview

I applied online and about a week later I recieved a phone call. I talked with the interviewer for maybe 20 minutes before he offered me the job. There were not any difficult to answer questions. It seemed as if he was just getting a feel for my personality. I almost felt like they just needed a warm body and I was nice so they hired me. I worked there for a few years and really enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable working alone without direct supervision?   Answer Question

PT Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Acosta (Jefferson, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call from their HR department offering me the job and was then called half an hour later from the woman who would be my direct manager.

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acosta (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

The process begins when you submit your resume to their website. After that, an initial phone screening is performed by an HR associate to verify everything on your resume. If that person decides you should continue to move on, you will interview with four different people within the office. First, you will meet with the VPs (3) of the departments; they all have different situational questions for you, and will explain how and when they would be interacting with you if hired. Lastly, you interview with a person who would be your mentor in the LDP program. This interview is much less formal, and is more a test to see how compatible you two are. Generally, there will be 2-4 potential mentors, and you will have this brief meeting with all of them. Once you’ve completed this process, you need to take a drug test, and then the formal offer can be confirmed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you used data analysis to solve a problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate my offer in any way. As an entry level employee in a large company, I did not think the offer was going to be very flexible.

Retail Coverage Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta (Tempe, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

The phone interview was pleasant and very hopeful, I am used to getting the job. I met with the Regional Supervisor who was very overwhelmed. He explained the job in detail and sounded like a good company to work for. I know of a rep for the company who I run into frequently. He stated that the position had not been filled yet. I called him immediately, he sounded confused and did not seem to know what I was talking about. I never heard back, boy did they miss out!