Acosta Leadership Development Program Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acosta in March 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview and then invited for a second in-person interview. Very conversational. They just want to see if you will be a fit for their company. The overall experience was good and they wanted to make sure that if they hire you, that you will stay for a while. Know your resume well and be comfortable with carrying on a conversation with your potential supervisors.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Acosta

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Acosta (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

Phone Interview, then I did a presentation on a client Acosta represents.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unnegotiable.

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Acosta.

Interview

I applied for the position through my university's career connections system. I got an email telling me that they would like to schedule an interview with me, then after a week or two I went to have an interview with me. There was a senior business manager and a business manager to interview me. The interview almost took an hour to complete.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult challenge that you had to face, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Acosta (Eden Prairie, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

It began with a phone call describing the position, and continued with a panel interview over the phone. I had to fly myself out to MN to give the presentation interview, which lasted about 20 min for the presentation, and 40 min for the Q&A. They were very thorough and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Acosta (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Had a thirty minute interview at my college recruiting center. The interviewer did not ask anything about my resume, he just wanted to talk to me for thirty minutes which threw me off because I felt like there were things on my resume that needed explaining. It was a very uncomfortable interview process

Interview Questions

• Just entertain me for five minutes, I'm not going to talk   43 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lombard, IL

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Acosta (Lombard, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

It was a long interview process, but very straightforward. You interview with 6 Directors and VPs. The interview consists of mainly past experiences, and university achievements. I would suggest bringing a notebook, it is an "old school" environment. After I accepted the position, the GM of the office told me that he was worried because I didn't take notes during the interview. The interview was easy but it was a long day. After the interview you are assigned a mentor to help guide you through the program which is 2 years. You start in retail, move to marketing and finally sales.

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Acosta in March 2011.

Interview

I met at very friendly recruiter at a college jobs expo. Within two weeks, I received a call to set up the interview at my college's business school. The actual interview was with a VP and he was crearly well spoken and quite intelligent. The interview went well and I look foreward to hopefully more.