Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Acosta
- Retail Coverage Merchandiser (18)
- Retail Merchandiser (13)
- Merchandiser (12)
- Leadership Development Program Associate (9)
- Retail Coverage Specialist (6)
- Unit Manager (6)
- Retail Sales Representative (5)
- Business Manager Assistant - BMA (4)
- Reset Merchandising Specialist (3)
- Customer Service Coordinator (3)
- Business Manager Assistant (3)
- Category Analyst (3)
- Territory Manager (2)
- Outside Sales Representative (2)
- RCM (2)
- Claims Coordinator/Sales Support (2)
- Merchandiser Associate (2)
- IMPACT Retail Associate (2)
- Business Manager (2)
- Retail Continuity Merchandiser (1)
- Mandate Merchandiser (1)
- Applied for Assistant Branch Manager, Interviewed for Merchandiser? (1)
- Mandate Retail Service Merchandiser (1)
- Court Jester (1)
- PT Retail Merchandiser (1)
- Retali and Sales Representative (1)
- Business Process Solutions Expert (1)
- Retail Service Merchandiser (1)
- Project Managing Intern (1)
- Business Insights Manager (1)
Reset Merchandising Specialist Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acosta (Edison, NJ) in March 2011.
Very good process, seemed eager to want me to start work for them. You do need a valid driver's license as you will be traveling to different stores to do resets. They let me know that there would be an extensive check on my driving record. The interviewer was very informative as far as walking through the process of what the job entailed.
- Reset experience? Can you answer surveys? Do you have a valid driver&#039;s license ? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Acosta
Reset Merchandising Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Acosta in February 2011.
I received a phone call from a recruiter, he emailed information about company, job and process.I then had phone interview with my supervisor then set up a face to face meeting with supervisor. Interview was easy questions, basically a review of resume. Then waited for a call and paperwork for a drug test.
- 1. Do you consider yourself a self starter? 1 Answer
Reset Merchandising Specialist InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Acosta in November 2009.
Applied online. No experience. Although position requires jobs to be done by a certain time frame, no skills test were performed. Filled out consent forms to drug testing and background checks. Submitted resume. Applied for a different job than what I was offered. Instructed to go to their location to perform urine testing. A week or two passed and I was contacted by phone to go to a face-to-face interview. Simple questions. Thought it was going to be a suit job. Turns out the job requires clothing you don't mind getting down and dirty.
- Do you have access to a computer? 1 Answer
Phone interviewer actually asked me if I was married or single before he told me how much I would be making. Probably illegal. They just tell you an amount they will give you. Come to think of it, I don't even think they post what the job pays.