Acosta Reset Merchandising Specialist Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Reset Merchandising Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Acosta in February 2011.

I received a phone call from a recruiter, he emailed information about company, job and process.I then had phone interview with my supervisor then set up a face to face meeting with supervisor. Interview was easy questions, basically a review of resume. Then waited for a call and paperwork for a drug test.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Do you consider yourself a self starter?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Acosta

Reset Merchandising Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Acosta in November 2009.

Applied online. No experience. Although position requires jobs to be done by a certain time frame, no skills test were performed. Filled out consent forms to drug testing and background checks. Submitted resume. Applied for a different job than what I was offered. Instructed to go to their location to perform urine testing. A week or two passed and I was contacted by phone to go to a face-to-face interview. Simple questions. Thought it was going to be a suit job. Turns out the job requires clothing you don't mind getting down and dirty.

Interview Questions
    Phone interviewer actually asked me if I was married or single before he told me how much I would be making. Probably illegal. They just tell you an amount they will give you. Come to think of it, I don't even think they post what the job pays.