Acquirent

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acquirent

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acquirent.

First a couple of Phone interviews with recruiters. Asking about career aspirations and goals. What industry you are interested in. Then in person interviews and you take a personality test and wonderlic test. Nothing intimidating

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acquirent in July 2014.

Applied online was instantly contacted for a phone interview, followed by an in person 1-1 and then lastly with a group. Only negative of the process was it was kinda drawn out. Four interviews for no job offer seems like a bit much.

Sales Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Acquirent.

I was referred by a friend who was was and still is a current employee. I was contacted by a member of the recruiting team and had a brief phone introduction upon sending my resume. Following that I had to take an online personality assessment from home. From there an in-person interview was instantly scheduled for a few days later. The first thing I did at the interview was take another computer-based personality/intelligence assessment by myself. Then the recruiting team came in and mainly asked about items on my resume to get some elaboration on my experience. They were all very genuine people. After that I had a one-on-one with my soon-to-be manager who more so began some introductory training into the market I would be selling in. I assumed at this point that I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • I honestly cannot remember. I don't recall there being any questions that stood out to me as particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Acquirent in February 2014.

I applied online in February. About a day after I submitted my resume online, I was emailed back to take an online assessment. I was contacted another day later from a recruiter who asked about a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of 3 parts; the first was telling the recruiter about myself and what I was looking for in a job/career. The second was him explaining the company leading to the third, what available positions/opportunities Acquirent had. I would later set up a person to person interview the following week.

The interview went great. One on one with the recruiter and later met with a few other sales managers of various teams. Interview was meant to be one hour; lasted for two. Before leaving, I was asked to take another online assessment.

Now, as most have mentioned, the company will ask many questions and that it will take time because the company wants to ensure you are a great fit for the team. However, it also depends on what clients/teams/positions are available. When I initially applied, it was for a particular company/industry. By the time I had interviewed, it seemed that company had wanted to wait to move forward. About 3 weeks later, I was again contacted by a recruiter for another company/different industry. Although I was hesitant about it, I went through with a phone interview with them. They decided to pass on me. At this point, it was mid-April.

In May, we seemed to have found the right fit. I met with the sales manager of the team and again, great interview. However, the client was not actively hiring. The recruiter would continue to keep me updated about this client and let me know about other opportunities, but they were of no interest to me.

By July, when the recruiter had contacted me to check on my status, I had to let them know I was no longer interested. I wish it had worked out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acquirent.

You meet with recruiters and the partners-may meet with up to 5 people in one interview. After that you have a separate interview with the client of the position you're applying for. The first interview takes 2+ hours.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions-why sales? Tell me about successes/failures.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Acquirent in December 2013.

The interview process can be lengthy because the recruiters want to put you in the right position that will benefit both you and the company. Once that fit is made an offer comes immediately and the you start as soon as you are ready.

Sales Executive Interview

Acquirent has a fairly rigorous process. Expect a phone interview with a recruiter, then a recruiting manager, then you will come in to talk with the partners and some managers.

Corporate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Acquirent in August 2012.

I submitted my resume through their website. I was contacted the next day by a recruiter and did a brief phone screening. He then set up a face to face interview with me. During that interview I met with the recruiter and 2 of the main bosses (there are 3). It was fairly laid back, mainly wanted to know about my experience and if you are comfortable making cold calls.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, I cannot pin point one that really through me off guard. They were the typical questions you are asked in an interview.   Answer Question
    The base is $37,500 + commission. I believe that is the standard salary that is offered to all.