Acquirent

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Acquirent.

Interview Details – I was referred by a friend who was was and still is a current employee. I was contacted by a member of the recruiting team and had a brief phone introduction upon sending my resume. Following that I had to take an online personality assessment from home. From there an in-person interview was instantly scheduled for a few days later. The first thing I did at the interview was take another computer-based personality/intelligence assessment by myself. Then the recruiting team came in and mainly asked about items on my resume to get some elaboration on my experience. They were all very genuine people. After that I had a one-on-one with my soon-to-be manager who more so began some introductory training into the market I would be selling in. I assumed at this point that I had the job.

Interview Question – I honestly cannot remember. I don't recall there being any questions that stood out to me as particularly difficult.   Answer Question

Evanston, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Acquirent in December 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process can be lengthy because the recruiters want to put you in the right position that will benefit both you and the company. Once that fit is made an offer comes immediately and the you start as soon as you are ready.

Interview Question – Why Sales?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no

Evanston, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Acquirent.

Interview Details – You meet with recruiters and the partners-may meet with up to 5 people in one interview. After that you have a separate interview with the client of the position you're applying for. The first interview takes 2+ hours.

Interview Question – Basic questions-why sales? Tell me about successes/failures.   View Answer

Interviewed at Acquirent

Interview Details – Acquirent has a fairly rigorous process. Expect a phone interview with a recruiter, then a recruiting manager, then you will come in to talk with the partners and some managers.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Corporate Account Manager Interview

Corporate Account Manager
Evanston, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Acquirent in August 2012.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume through their website. I was contacted the next day by a recruiter and did a brief phone screening. He then set up a face to face interview with me. During that interview I met with the recruiter and 2 of the main bosses (there are 3). It was fairly laid back, mainly wanted to know about my experience and if you are comfortable making cold calls.

Interview Question – Honestly, I cannot pin point one that really through me off guard. They were the typical questions you are asked in an interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The base is $37,500 + commission. I believe that is the standard salary that is offered to all.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Acquirent? Contribute to the Community!

Acquirent Videos

Acquirent – Why Work for Us?

Pronounced Ac’-quire-nt, our name is a combination of the words “acquire” and “client”. There’s nothing better than having the name on the door be a constant reminder of our core mission: To help our clients build… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acquirent interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Acquirent employees and interview candidates.