Acquity Group Applications Architect Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Applications Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acquity Group in January 2011.

Contacted by internal recruiter and after discussion he recommended being presented for the position. Standard procedure is to submit to a Brainbench exam - which IMO is a complete waste of time. A real turn off unless you are serious.

After passing that, I had a 1 on 1 phone screen with a senior developer to discuss technical aspects of the job. So far so good. Then scheduled a half-day series of interviews with architects, engagement managers, business analysts and EVP. A long half-day, but nice guys and good experience.

They passed on me - I said that I had a max of 50% travel - they might require more than that. Also they expected the architects to do a lot of development work as required. That's reasonable but no exactly what I wanted.

Long process, but apart from the Brainbench nonsense an OK experience.

Interview Questions
  • How would you model a user requirement for a user   View Answer
  • How would you model a user requirement for a developer   View Answer