Acquity Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Acquity Group in September 2011.

Interview Details – I got the interview through my career center at school. I gave a little bit of background about myself and then was given two quick case interviews that asked me how I would approach two different situations concerning technology. I did not receive a second round and believe it was because they were looking for someone with a more technical background.

Interview Question – How would you go about combining seven different websites into one and how long would it take?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Acquity Group in December 2009.

Interview Details – The first part of the interview was pretty standard; interviewer brought up a couple of items on my resume and I discussed my experiences, etc. Then there was a case portion, where I was presented with two scenarios and asked what I would do in this situation. Both were related to restructuring web sites for clients. I might have gone into too much detail in the second one which turned off the interviewer, so I would advise applicants to be more general.

Interview Question – How would you restructure and consolidate a given client's website? (They will provide specific information as you ask for it)   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Acquity Group

Worked for Acquity Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Acquity Group Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Acquity Group employees and interview candidates.