Acquity Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Art Director Interview

Art Director

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview Details – They were very nice and upfront about what they were looking for - someone with more experience. It was good to connect with them and I appreciated the time spent on their end.

Interview Question – Very conversational, no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Acquity Group in May 2014.

Interview Details – I met with recruiters at my school career fair. A recruiter from Chicago later on contacted me for an open position and interviewed me 1st about my personality and what I like working on and asked me to walk her through my process in a school project/portfolio piece. From there, the offices from where I was being recruited contacted me and asked me more specific and technical questions about my portfolio.

Interview Question – What is your goal for the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Interaction Designer Interview

Interaction Designer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview Details – Mostly behavioral questions. If interviewing at a business career fair, be prepared to have case studies as part of the first interview.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

Interviewed at Acquity Group

Interview Details – Fairly efficient, comprehensive and well planned with a very quick response & turnaround time by the recruiter.

Interview Question – business case   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant
Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Acquity Group in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through on campus career fair. Had an oncampus interview two weeks later followed by an onsite interview.

On campus interview was straight forward case studies. Both dealt with design techniques of website. If you know basic web dev , ( fluid web site design, mobile site, self adjusting site , bootstrap etc) this will be piece of cake.

Onsite interview is simple too. One technical question ( ONE, kid you not) which was very simple followed by 4 leadership / team player evaluation round. If you know how to talk smart you are through.

HRs, interviewers and even the west coast director I spoke to was really accomodating.

Negotiation Details – I didnt negotiate as it was my first offer and they offered what seemed like a good offer in SoCal for a fresher. I am interviewing at couple of more places but I am strongly considering taking up this offer as the people I interacted with were very sweet to let go as collegaues.

Associate, Technology

Interview Details – I met them at Campus Career fair, called me in for an on campus interview 1 week later. On campus interview were just a couple of case studies.

1 week later got called in for an on-site interview. 3 out of 4 onsite interviews were mainly behavioral where they ask question about past experience. 1 is a technical interview where they ask you to write code on paper.

Interview Question – Write a recursive function to compute nth of Fibonacci series.
Write a function for Caesar cipher with n.
  Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I was interested in a more back-end development job.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Acquity Group in November 2013.

Interview Details – On Campus Interview Process followed up by second round of interviews in local office. First interview was with a junior employee on campus. Second round consisted of three interviews and a basic writing test. Consisted of a Behavioral Interview, Case Interview, Senior Manager Interview, and a New Hire Interview. My peers in the process were very well qualified and many were masters students from USC. Expect a more competitive process in the future when the firm is fully Folded into Accenture Interactive.

Interview Question – Case Study   View Answer

Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Acquity Group in November 2013.

Interview Details – The HR was great and really friendly. Responded in a timely fashion. But she didn't tell me the interview process properly. She told me there would be case interview questions but when I went there, I had a technical interview. It wasn't that hard but I wish the HR had given proper instructions. It would've saved me days of case interview prep. People were generally friendly. Seattle office is very very small. One of the interviewers was a bit harsh but rest were all very friendly

Interview Question – Technical round in place of case interview. Threw me off. But it was easy. Just print the nth fibonacci number.   Answer Question

Associate, Technology

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview Details – Recruited on campus. 2 part interview process. First part involved a 45 minute interview with 2 case studies and standard behavioral questions. Case studies were similar to those in business management with a technical twist. One of the case studies was about increasing revenue for an online store.
Onsite interview was lasted about two and a half hours Process involved 5 consecutive 30 minute interviews with employees of varying skill and experience. The questions asked were fairly standard and expected.

Interview Question – Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Technical Engineer Interview

Technical Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview but then seems like they had already reached the number of candidates required so everyone who had interviews after a certain date got a reject within a few hours. So apply early so that your time is not wasted in the name of a filler interview later.

Interview Question – totally on-technical   Answer Question

Worked for Acquity Group? Contribute to the Community!