Acquity Group Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2015

2.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Acquity Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I submitted my application online after speaking with representatives from a college career fair and a recruiter reached out to me about a week later. I had a phone screening with the recruiter going over my resume and pre-qualifications. Next step was an interview with a member of the sales team. This round was very similar but more in depth, no unexpected questions. Finally, the last round was an onsite interview which consisted of two one-on-one interviews with members of the sales team and a presentation on "Why sales?" and "Why Acquity/Accenture?" For the presentation, be prepared to sell yourself and stand out amongst the other candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, base salary + commission

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

Introduced at a career fair and then was asked for an onsite interview that consisted of 3 separate 1 on 1 interviews and then a design challenge. For the 1 on 1 interviews I interviewed with a developer, designer, and product manager. Recruiter was very friendly. For the onsite there were multiple people interviewing as well and we joined as a group for lunch and presenting the design challenges. It was interesting to see how other candidates approached the challenge.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Recruited through school career fair. Heard back within two weeks. Interview took place on campus conducted by one interviewer. Asked to answer two case study questions. Approximately 45 mins long.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

I came in through the college hire process and spoke with a recruiter. The recruiter then contacted me for an interview on campus several weeks later, which lead to an in office interview. The in office interview occurred over the course of the morning and had four sections: a case study, writing sample, behavioral, meeting with a current associate, and a manager interview.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was probably being asked straight up what a person with little experience in the field could contribute to the company, and not being cliche about it.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

They were very nice and upfront about what they were looking for - someone with more experience. It was good to connect with them and I appreciated the time spent on their end.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational, no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acquity Group (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I met with recruiters at my school career fair. A recruiter from Chicago later on contacted me for an open position and interviewed me 1st about my personality and what I like working on and asked me to walk her through my process in a school project/portfolio piece. From there, the offices from where I was being recruited contacted me and asked me more specific and technical questions about my portfolio.

Interaction Designer Interview

Application

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. If interviewing at a business career fair, be prepared to have case studies as part of the first interview.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Fairly efficient, comprehensive and well planned with a very quick response & turnaround time by the recruiter.

Application

Interview

I met them at Campus Career fair, called me in for an on campus interview 1 week later. On campus interview were just a couple of case studies.

1 week later got called in for an on-site interview. 3 out of 4 onsite interviews were mainly behavioral where they ask question about past experience. 1 is a technical interview where they ask you to write code on paper.

Interview Questions

• Write a recursive function to compute nth of Fibonacci series.
      Write a function for Caesar cipher with n.

Answer Question

I was interested in a more back-end development job.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview

Recruited on campus. 2 part interview process. First part involved a 45 minute interview with 2 case studies and standard behavioral questions. Case studies were similar to those in business management with a technical twist. One of the case studies was about increasing revenue for an online store.
    Onsite interview was lasted about two and a half hours Process involved 5 consecutive 30 minute interviews with employees of varying skill and experience. The questions asked were fairly standard and expected.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?   Answer Question