Acquity Group

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Recruited through school career fair. Heard back within two weeks. Interview took place on campus conducted by one interviewer. Asked to answer two case study questions. Approximately 45 mins long.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Acquity Group.

I came in through the college hire process and spoke with a recruiter. The recruiter then contacted me for an interview on campus several weeks later, which lead to an in office interview. The in office interview occurred over the course of the morning and had four sections: a case study, writing sample, behavioral, meeting with a current associate, and a manager interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was probably being asked straight up what a person with little experience in the field could contribute to the company, and not being cliche about it.   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Acquity Group.

They were very nice and upfront about what they were looking for - someone with more experience. It was good to connect with them and I appreciated the time spent on their end.

Interview Questions
    • Very conversational, no difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acquity Group in May 2014.

I met with recruiters at my school career fair. A recruiter from Chicago later on contacted me for an open position and interviewed me 1st about my personality and what I like working on and asked me to walk her through my process in a school project/portfolio piece. From there, the offices from where I was being recruited contacted me and asked me more specific and technical questions about my portfolio.

Interaction Designer Interview

Mostly behavioral questions. If interviewing at a business career fair, be prepared to have case studies as part of the first interview.

Project Manager Interview

Fairly efficient, comprehensive and well planned with a very quick response & turnaround time by the recruiter.

Associate, Technology Interview

I met them at Campus Career fair, called me in for an on campus interview 1 week later. On campus interview were just a couple of case studies.

1 week later got called in for an on-site interview. 3 out of 4 onsite interviews were mainly behavioral where they ask question about past experience. 1 is a technical interview where they ask you to write code on paper.

Interview Questions
    • Write a recursive function to compute nth of Fibonacci series.
      Write a function for Caesar cipher with n.

Answer Question

I was interested in a more back-end development job.

Associate, Technology Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Acquity Group.

Recruited on campus. 2 part interview process. First part involved a 45 minute interview with 2 case studies and standard behavioral questions. Case studies were similar to those in business management with a technical twist. One of the case studies was about increasing revenue for an online store.
    Onsite interview was lasted about two and a half hours Process involved 5 consecutive 30 minute interviews with employees of varying skill and experience. The questions asked were fairly standard and expected.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been on a team where someone was not pulling their own weight? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Technical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Acquity Group.

Had a phone interview but then seems like they had already reached the number of candidates required so everyone who had interviews after a certain date got a reject within a few hours. So apply early so that your time is not wasted in the name of a filler interview later.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Acquity Group.

I got the interview though campus recruiting event. The interview process started with some simple basic information such as which side you may be more interested, business or technical. If your answer is business, they will place you into business analyst. If your answer if technical, they will place you into technical consultant, which main job function is programming. The recruiter went though my resume and ask some related question. At the end, I had a case interview asking me design a web for furniture store.