Acquity Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2014
Updated Aug 9, 2014

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Acquity Group.

I got the interview though campus recruiting event. The interview process started with some simple basic information such as which side you may be more interested, business or technical. If your answer is business, they will place you into business analyst. If your answer if technical, they will place you into technical consultant, which main job function is programming. The recruiter went though my resume and ask some related question. At the end, I had a case interview asking me design a web for furniture store.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Acquity Group.

I had met them during the career fair. Initially had the 1st round interview on campus which involved case studies.Was invited for the next set of rounds at their HQ in chicago. Consisted of 5 different rounds. The interview rounds were more behavioural in nature than technical. The interviewers were extremely easy to talk to and overall it was a great experience

Interview Questions
    • In my technical round, I was asked to code a few basic ciphers.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Acquity Group in November 2011.

Recruiter connected with me LinkedIn, and we scheduled an initial "get-to-know-you" interview. After that, I had a technical phone screen with a peer (same title/level), which I'm assuming went well. I was then invited to the Chicago office to interview with 3 sets of people (HR, managers, technical), plus do an on-site writing sample. Once the interview process was over, it took about 2 days before I was extended an offer.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected "question" for me was the writing sample. I was told about it beforehand, but I really didn't know what to expect as far as the actual assignment. It ended up not being too bad - a simple essay on the future of technology.   View Answer
    Negotiation phase was pretty simple. They asked what I was currently making, and instead I gave them a range of what I wanted to make. Their initial offer was well within that range. With the quarterly and year-end performance-based cash bonuses, it was a pretty decent offer.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Acquity Group in November 2013.

1. Submit resume at school career fair
    2. Campus interview
    3. Onsite interview at Irvine Office
    4. Decision

Interview Questions
    • Describe a typical software developement life cycle with given requirements on a client's site   Answer Question

Associate, Technology Interview

I was contacted by a campus recruiter after a career fair and set up the first interview. The first interview was basic and asked about my resume. There was also a case study in the first interview which wasn't too difficult.

The second round was in the Chicago office and it consisted of 5 interviews; 2 behavioral, 1 with a new associate, 1 written, and a programming knowledge test.

Interview Questions
    • In one sentence, tell me why Acquity Group should hire you.   Answer Question

Consultant Senior User Experience Designer Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Acquity Group.

I was first contacted by a recruiter. She did a great job of explaining the history and culture of the company as well as the type of work they do. Very standard questions for me.

Had a second phone interview with the UX manager. It seemed to go well other than one of his final statements was "Well, I think I have everything I need to know here."

I did not hear back from the recruiter, even after I sent her an email inquiring about my status as a candidate.

Interview Questions
    • What questions would you ask a client during a discovery meeting?   Answer Question

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Acquity Group in March 2013.

Initial interview was conducted by phone with the HR manager, followed by another with the hiring manager. Well organized, timely, and succinct questions were asked by all, and the general demeanor was excellent.

Interview Questions
    • Correlating past experiences with the open position description.   Answer Question

Another opportunity.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Acquity Group.

Interview with three managers, then give presentation why you would be an effective sales rep.

No negotiation

Associate, Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Acquity Group in October 2012.

It was a long and very elaborate process. Initially the HR kept updating the status regularly, but once the onsite interview was over, they failed to get back if they had a positive decision or not.
    First round was on campus. Where they actually have flash cards and ask you to choose one of them. Each contain a case.
    The one that I picked was on product pricing. They asked me to help a furniture store to brand and sell their products on a website I was designing. They went through my thought process and saw how I did it.
    I was then invited to their office in Chicago for the final round. Long day. Had a bunch of people. It was a round robin fashioned interview where they constantly had you switching rooms. Initial round was with one senior mgmt personnel (completely situation and behavioral round); next was with a current associate (again non-technical and behavioral); third round was technical (simple poker game implementation apart from the fact that the manager was unclear in most of his questions)
    By late noon, HR gave a tour of their office.

Senior Associate Interview

Very basic, most standard e-Comm and content management questions
    Description of prev proj